Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What's the point of yours or the one following you correcting something. Seems people hang on your every word. Good thing they didn't hang on your "King of the Jungle". Oh wait...that's what it really was...then Nike changed it.

Your Jock must be huge for all the people riding it.

And no I'm not salty or mad or bored or jealous, so save the comments. Just gets old people like you pop in just to try and correct things and try and make people look stupid just to get more people to tell you how great you are. Online superstar

great pic optimus! btw i found out what PUNANI means
Got to be from the islands.
laugh.gif

Back to the Brons, do you guys think the Terracotta Warriors will be a GR such as the Kings Pride?

Debating if I should hold off on the Aways if I could snatch the Terracotta Warriors with ease.

Last edited:

Got to be from the islands.
laugh.gif

Back to the Brons, do you guys think the Terracotta Warriors will be a GR such as the Kings Pride?

Debating if I should hold off on the Aways if I could snatch the Terracotta Warriors with ease.
dont quote me on it but i heard from a nike rep that those will be limited..

Glad I picked up the kps. still a little snug, but they broke in quite a bit after wearing them for a few hours. Gonna work out in them tomorrow to see if it'll give me a little more wiggle room.
Is the upper navy on the cannon looking ones?

Last edited:

Got to be from the islands. :lol:

dont quote me on it but i heard from a nike rep that those will be limited..

I thought earlier in this thread it was stated Terracotta was an easy GR..could be wrong of course. JM..any info, sir?

Correcting incorrect information gets old? Nah, dude...your worthless commentary gets old...never understood the people on this board that come around only to spew negativity...

Hmmmm...I thought we were all here to help each other and further this hobby that we all love...

My bad...I'll just let the mis-information flow instead of doing what I have been doing since 2000 on this board...providing accurate information, directing and helping the average Niketalker to find the products that they are looking for...

Keep stalking me bro...

JM

Bet you look in the mirror and smile as you type messages like this.

How were you helping by asking someone to define sitting? I don't stalk you, I just get tired of you trying to belittle the "average Niketalker". Your problem isn't that you're full of ish...you're full of yourself.

You're just mad I'm not typing hey JM what color, hey JM what do you think.

All in all though...you're entertaining. Keep up the good work.

Naw, you're not the only one

Lol I wasn't feelin em at all until I saw twenty8's shots with the 3m. Still gonna be tough cuz I already doubled up on the KP, gonna grab the aways, and got a few others I'm lookin at.

These XI's are already my favorite Lebron sig based off of the design alone but man I gotta be careful cuz $200 a pop adds up real quick.

Last edited:
Am I the only one not feeling the TW's at all? I see a lot of people in here wanting them :rolleyes.

They don't do anything for me either, but what's this about bruh?

Does it bother you that people like them when you don't or something?

They don't do anything for me either, but what's this about bruh?

Does it bother you that people like them when you don't or something?

:rofl: Not at all. Just don't see the appeal in them at all. They are a super easy no look rondo pass for me, regardless how many in here want them. Your opinions don't, nor will ever sway my opinion on what I like or buy. I'm sure there's plenty of stuff I own as well that many would call ugly (not only sneakers). Now the real question is does it bother you that you're internet ego wasn't challenged for even inferring such a thing from a question that was simply asked?

Last edited:
This shoe looks great in pics.Hope it performs well too,plus Im so eager to see the next set of colorways,i think it has infinite potential...will wait for discount though cause i aint gonna drop 180 euros for it,unless i have no other option...gonna wait patiently for that discount(swoosh,or regular).

Back
Top Bottom