Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I feel you man im feeling this shoe so much im trying to get many pairs, im contemplating selling my concords tooo

The shade of purple used on the TW makes me hate them.

I could get past it if it were just the swoosh, but the outsole is just too much for me to ignore.

Outside of that I think the shoe looks great, but for that reason I will not be purchasing the TW's

So my TTS is 10.5-11. Just for reference i sized up to 11 on Lebron 8/10 and 11.5-12 on the 9. I grabbed an 11 yesterday and tried em o this AM. Def too much room in the toebox. Went back today and grabbed a 10.5.

What most have said I've find true. TTS in toebox and snug on the sides. My recommend is go TTS unless your foot is super wide.

Am I the only one not feeling the TW's at all? I see a lot of people in here wanting them :rolleyes.

Not one bit here either, and from the looks of it I don't think I'll like any that have a graphic or print on that area of the shoe. Just a little too busy looking for my tastes.

The shade of purple used on the TW makes me hate them.

I could get past it if it were just the swoosh, but the outsole is just too much for me to ignore.

Outside of that I think the shoe looks great, but for that reason I will not be purchasing the TW's

This, I feel exactly the same way

People in this thread care too much about the next person, instead of brushing off all the negative comments they're drown into a slanging match. I don't know JM and very rarely read his posts, if you dislike him you really do the same.

so i guess since the didnt "instantly sell out" people are thinking they are a flop ??? LOL

these will be on par with the kobe sulfurs.

no "hype", but sizes will slowly disappear online and in a few weeks when they finally decide they are worth a cop, they will be gone.

this dude 
laugh.gif

After the KP's I don't really see any other colorway that is worth me dropping another $200 these shoes.

How long did it take for some of the Xs to get discounted on Swoosh? Not sure if I should have my dude get them once they're off exclusion or wait until they're on Swoosh...

I just picked up a pair of canary 10s like 3 months ago? Something in that range. Wasn't that long ago.

Got them to ball outdoors. @ $125 it was well worth it.

After the KP's I don't really see any other colorway that is worth me dropping another $200 these shoes.

Same for me.

Not because of the price, but contrary to popular opinion I don't think the shoe has potential for all the crazy c/w's and ext variations the X's did

I think I'll probably get about 2 more pairs

Hoping that both are dark and subtle c/w's like the KP

Back
Top Bottom