• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so am I the ONLY one that ordered the acid lion socks
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Resellers already getting desperate after only 1 day has passed. I see buy it nows for like $350 in certain sizes on ebay. 1st of the month passed and rent is late so I guess desperate times call for desperate measures

Hope they get rid of their pairs. Market will go up once the children get rid of their pairs. They really need to go to business school or learn how to work the market :lol:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm ordering 2 pairs as soon as I hear back from him.  Invoice is sitting in my PP now...but it won't let me leave a note stating which locks I'm purchasing.  I'm really meticulous when it comes to this sorta thing.  I want PP invoices to specify exactly what I'm purchasing...

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm ordering 2 pairs as soon as I hear back from him.  Invoice is sitting in my PP now...but it won't let me leave a note stating which locks I'm purchasing.  I'm really meticulous when it comes to this sorta thing.  I want PP invoices to specify exactly what I'm purchasing...
no no SOCKS not LOCKS
roll.gif

Hope they get rid of their pairs. Market will go up once the children get rid of their pairs. They really need to go to business school or learn how to work the market :lol:

I think so too. Regardless of hype being low on these, I can't see prices staying that close to retail for a shoe that was this limited

I think so too. Regardless of hype being low on these, I can't see prices staying that close to retail for a shoe that was this limited

Yup. It's a perfect storm for people that missed out tho so I'm happy for them.

They should've made the 2K like that...

Been thinking the same. The textured gold material on the nike checks of both the 2k and the se are the same if I remember correctly. Would have been a nice pack if the 2k had gold hyperposite instead of the animal print.

I think the WTL are going to be easier to cop than these past 2 releases because they will made in bigger production numbers.  I see similar to the WTKDS which were practically a GR
You are extremely wrong.

WTKDs = Baron 1 #s

WTLs = Royal 1 #s

It's a nice shoe but I don't see it going too much over retail, yeah we all know it was supposed to be the championship pack but without the name and the special box I don't they'll ever be at a level that anyone that want's them wont have to go too far over retail to get them... limited or not. It's just a red and gold elite, I think the low will be more sought after just because of how ridiculous it looks and you gotta look at who runs the market these days, kids with parents that buy them any and everything. I don't know about your cities and HOHs but here in Houston it seems like there were less Kings Crowns than SE Lows and Elites. Only 2 HOHs got KCs and 5 got the "champ" pack. The XI just doesn't have that money making factor, I think its the design honestly.

It's a nice shoe but I don't see it going too much over retail, yeah we all know it was supposed to be the championship pack but without the name and the special box I don't they'll ever be at a level that anyone that want's them wont have to go too far over retail to get them... limited or not. It's just a red and gold elite, I think the low will be more sought after just because of how ridiculous it looks and you gotta look at who runs the market these days, kids with parents that buy them any and everything. I don't know about your cities and HOHs but here in Houston it seems like there were less Kings Crowns than SE Lows and Elites. Only 2 HOHs got KCs and 5 got the "champ" pack. The XI just doesn't have that money making factor, I think its the design honestly.

rare things appreciate over time. an example - the china lebron 7s sat. got no love from the majority of people. now they selling for cake.
if lebron continues to build is brand, dudes will continue to value his shoes more and more. also, inflation - in the future, the $300 we paid today may become (unfortunately) closer to the normal price for his shoe.
there are tons of lebrons that didn't sell for much but are ultimately worth good money. I remember selling my bday 4s for like $100 worn 3 times. Thats an absolute steal by todays standards. :lol:

Last edited:
any one else with the acid lion get alot of glue stains on them im thinking of exchanging my pair. 

rare things appreciate over time. an example - the china lebron 7s sat. got no love from the majority of people. now they selling for cake.
if lebron continues to build is brand, dudes will continue to value his shoes more and more. also, inflation - in the future, the $300 we paid today may become (unfortunately) closer to the normal price for his shoe.
there are tons of lebrons that didn't sell for much but are ultimately worth good money. I remember selling my bday 4s for like $100 worn 3 times. Thats an absolute steal by todays standards.
laugh.gif
Yeah, you're right. Got dudes that paid $1,800 laughing at these cats paying $3,000 now 
mean.gif
 ...I'm glad I'm not into shoes they way I used to be because I definitely would have messed up some ares of my life just to buy those red Yeeyzs 
laugh.gif
 ...I think my limit these days is 300 for a shoe I'll wear and no limit for anything I can flip for profit.

Back
Top Bottom