Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
A guy on twitter gave out 50 20% off codes in a file, that was cool of him but now people have websites selling codes. It shows that the sneaker culture just like any culture that makes money has been infiltrated by nincompoops, they worked out how to take shoes off hard working sneaker addicts and resell it to them at rape prices now discount codes too.

@bigj505 You're going to have your hands full in the discount thread, when most of the members in there offer codes you pm them and they're selling.

A guy on twitter gave out 50 20% off codes in a file, that was cool of him but now people have websites selling codes. It shows that the sneaker culture just like any culture that makes money has been infiltrated by nincompoops, they worked out how to take shoes off hard working sneaker addicts and resell it to them at rape prices now discount codes too.

@bigj505 You're going to have your hands full in the discount thread, when most of the members in there offer codes you pm them and they're selling.

agreed...this thing has been out of control for a while. but its newbies in it that kinda set this tone. they crazies that cant control themselves and have to get every new hot release at whatever cost.

but honestly, to pay 10 bucks to save 100...not that bad.

agreed...this thing has been out of control for a while. but its newbies in it that kinda set this tone. they crazies that cant control themselves and have to get every new hot release at whatever cost.

but honestly, to pay 10 bucks to save 100...not that bad.
I agree the discount out weighs the price but these people are hacking to get the codes, hacking to get shoes, somethings got to give.

I agree the discount out weighs the price but these people are hacking to get the codes, hacking to get shoes, somethings got to give.

As an IT guy I don't think they're hacking, but it's not hard to plug in a few codes, get an algorithm going and get a code generator started.

As long as people don't lose their minds and start charging grip for the codes, I'm gonna take my 40 sneakers and a mule. They owe me for years of wallet oppression!

Last edited:
Enough code/stocks

New top 5
Kings crown
Kings pride
Acids
Miami nights
Se elite

Disclaimer- what the lebron replaces something when it drops

roll.gif
@SamKQboro  That knowledge you just dropped. *Mind Blown*

Just hope prices stay down so I can keep them. If they get to big, may have to sell.

They are def worth the $250 spent.
If im not mistaken these are tts, nice i got them for retail 310 but i used the discover card, trying to see how the 15% of works for card holders. 

Hopefully they come up with something for the acid lions , gonna order some for the rest of my exts
Done.

ok time to get ready to do some ordering I emailed instead of checking the site 

As an IT guy I don't think they're hacking, but it's not hard to plug in a few codes, get an algorithm going and get a coffee generator started.

As long as people don't lose their minds and start charging grip for the codes, I'm gonna take my 40 sneakers and a mule. They owe me for years of wallet oppression!
i'm so gone I was not prepared to wake up and read this comment, to early in the morning
roll.gif

How do you order those acid lace locks? Don't see em on his site?

you have to email him: [email protected]

Resellers already getting desperate after only 1 day has passed. I see buy it nows for like $350 in certain sizes on ebay. 1st of the month passed and rent is late so I guess desperate times call for desperate measures

Last edited:
How do you order those acid lace locks? Don't see em on his site?
I messaged him on FB and he sent me an invoice.  Guess he just hasn't had time to update the site yet.  He just showed the pics of the locks on his FB last night...

Back
Top Bottom