Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
rare things appreciate over time. an example - the china lebron 7s sat. got no love from the majority of people. now they selling for cake.

if lebron continues to build is brand, dudes will continue to value his shoes more and more. also, inflation - in the future, the $300 we paid today may become (unfortunately) closer to the normal price for his shoe.

there are tons of lebrons that didn't sell for much but are ultimately worth good money. I remember selling my bday 4s for like $100 worn 3 times. Thats an absolute steal by todays standards. :lol:
Yeah, you're right. Got dudes that paid $1,800 laughing at these cats paying $3,000 now :smh:  ...I'm glad I'm not into shoes they way I used to be because I definitely would have messed up some ares of my life just to buy those red Yeeyzs :lol:  ...I think my limit these days is 300 for a shoe I'll wear and no limit for anything I can flip for profit.

yep... the ultimate example is the SB 8 - i remember selling pairs for $200 - $250 then i woke up one day and they were selling for $400.... seems like the next day it was $600... next week was $1000....

any one else with the acid lion get alot of glue stains on them im thinking of exchanging my pair. 
all of my LBJ XI's had excess glue.  My Kings Prides had glue all over the foamposite material even.  Took me 2 hours to clean them up....the day I got them.

As far as I know the SE lows didn't get a shirt, hat or even socks....but there are sites all over that specialize in making tees to match specific sneakers.  Won't be long and there will be a low se shirt somewhere...

As far as I know the SE lows didn't get a shirt, hat or even socks....but there are sites all over that specialize in making tees to match specific sneakers.  Won't be long and there will be a low se shirt somewhere...
there's hats for them it was posted back about 5-8pgs

This is the lebron he barely wore and for the most part sits on shelves. Dudes really think the market will go up that much?

Man, I'm looking on the Bay. And the lowest buy it now is $400 for my size.

The SE lows are like triple the price now.

Just hate how the gold swoosh chips a bit on the 9s.

THIS!!!

People can say whatever they want, but if Bron won this year and this was the 3 peat champ pack, a lot of people would have the XI elites #1 on the list.

THIS x 2!!!!

9s are my fav Lebron model but that paint chipping on the swoosh is wack tho. And a lot if y'all is sleeping on the design of these 11s. IRON MAN joints for real.

But I held those Xs in hand. Lawd they beautiful. :wow:

Xs..... XIs...... IXs. IMO.

Last edited:
Man, I'm looking on the Bay. And the lowest buy it now is $400 for my size.

The SE lows are like triple the price now.

Looking at cl prices the lows are going over what the red/gold are going for. Avg prices for lows is $400-450 and 380-420 for the red/golds in my area

Last edited:
Paying $315 after tax to sell a shoe on eBay for $350.

Hustling backwards as hell.
mean.gif
some paid $250 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom