Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I feel you man and see where you are coming from. I use to collect basketball cards as well, then the market crashed lol, but still made some great money off my exquisite lebron LLs and what not.  We can just agree to disagree on that lol. 

And I was a totally hypocrite on the lows lolol. I bashed them when pics surface, but then I saw my buddies in person.... Truly a unique and well designed shoe. (and I may own 5 lows total lol, just not usually a fan) I didn't even attempt on release date and now Im searching for a pair lol. How's the fit on them? TTS? The regular 11s seem to be a bit narrow (I'm a  size 12 in basically everything) but they are still a little tight. Do the lows run the same way or more TTS? Don't wanna drop 350+ on shoes that are too small lol, but it is easy money. (see, Im part of the problem I'm complaining about lololol, but truly has nothing to do with them being limited, I just like flamboyant shoes, get that from my mother I suppose) 

And I'm not one to resale, never really have any except a few doubles I ended up with, but I am a capitalist, and the people have driven the market to insane, honestly ridiculous prices. Cant fault the seller, I'm pissed at the people who pay those prices and generate the hype causing the shift in the demand curve. I just saw a pair of DS fruity pebbles sell for over 6k.... That shoe could be had for 2.5k 2-3 year back. Does it suck I miss releases because of resellers? Sure, but what can you do? Cant blame them really. 
I have no clue how the XI lows fit.  I haven't tried on these SE's.  Wasn't really planning to wear these.  They're basically gonna end up being trade bait...or I'll sell them to help fund buying something I do want A LOT (Jordan V Fear maybe).  I stayed true to size when I ordered my pair...and I'm a 13.  I stay true to size on the normal LBJ XI's, too...but they do hurt my pinky toes the first few wears.  When my black/gum XI lows get here, I'll wear those same day...and I'll get back to ya on how they fit (if someone else hasn't done so already).  ...and don't worry about not trying the day they dropped.  It's an absolute miracle that I got a pair.  As far as I know...this is another case of the shoes basically selling out the second nike tweeted out the link (just like those moon landing AM 90's that I'd consider giving a kidney for).

As for the reseller prices...I hate them, too.  We all do.  ...but sneakers are in a massive boom period right now.  The largest one I've seen yet, and I've been into shoes for over 20 years.  Unfortunately, I believe the resellers are here to stay, but hopefully things will die down a little, so more of us don't have to resort to resellers.

I can assure you that no one is doing that. Atleast from what my family member that works at Nike says. He said it would be nearly impossible for that to happen. The codes are noted in their database when they are authorized by each representative. The company also keeps metrics on how many they issue per day as well as the complaint types the promos were issued for, in an effort to work with the executive resolutions teams on fixing the issues that caused the CSR's to issue the promo codes to begin with. From what I hear, if people keep stealing the codes from others or guessing them, Nike may be going towards a system where Nike issues the code directly into your nike online account and you have to be logged in under your account to use it. Its not set it stone, but that is an idea that is being tossed around at NDC HQ from what I hear.
While we're on the subject of the promo codes...I used mine to score black Lance Mountain Jordan 1 SB's for $105 shipped.  That was a good morning......

I have no clue how the XI lows fit.  I haven't tried on these SE's.  Wasn't really planning to wear these.  They're basically gonna end up being trade bait...or I'll sell them to help fund buying something I do want A LOT (Jordan V Fear maybe).  I stayed true to size when I ordered my pair...and I'm a 13.  I stay true to size on the normal LBJ XI's, too...but they do hurt my pinky toes the first few wears.  When my black/gum XI lows get here, I'll wear those same day...and I'll get back to ya on how they fit (if someone else hasn't done so already).  ...and don't worry about not trying the day they dropped.  It's an absolute miracle that I got a pair.  As far as I know...this is another case of the shoes basically selling out the second nike tweeted out the link (just like those moon landing AM 90's that I'd consider giving a kidney for).

As for the reseller prices...I hate them, too.  We all do.  ...but sneakers are in a massive boom period right now.  The largest one I've seen yet, and I've been into shoes for over 20 years.  Unfortunately, I believe the resellers are here to stay, but hopefully things will die down a little, so more of us don't have to resort to resellers.
Appreciate it man. The moon landing was/is such a unique/cool concept and loved the initial pictures but for some reason aren't feeling the way they came out. I don't know what it is about them, but in person I was just turned off for whatever reason. 

You're right about the boom though. I blame celebrities and our countries fascination with them lol, but that is a debate for a different day. I remember not even so long ago I literally walked in the day after the all white Jordan 11s released (silver or 20th anniversary, not good with shoe nicknames anymore lol) and copped my size 12. No hassle. Sounding old now ha. "Back in my day" lolol, being sarcastic obviously. 

I'll do some searching through the thread to see how the lows fit, but this thread adds what seems like 30 new pages a day, hard to keep up now that Im actually busy. But if anyone else can chime in on how the low se fit, I would greatly appreciate it. Congrats for copping though. Quite frankly it would have been dumb for you not to cop them to grab something else you wanted since you actually got them in your cart. Unless you just enjoy spending money ha. 

they should have incorporated a third color in this years elite SE. IMO the gold laces are just too much...

There are sites that will ship here man. Just gotta do a little digging. 
Even so, they never have size 14
frown.gif

Confirmed? Source?
Just rumblings in the Kobe 9 thread. I wouldn't call the source "reliable."

:lol:

I already put the ranking to ME, I wasn't crazy about the X model personally.

All I'm saying is that so many people are clowning on the XI SE because its not a champ shoe, and not his 3 peat. Whether people will admit it or not, LBJ losing makes people want these less...

Can't speak to comfort yet, but the XI SE is a killer looking shoe.
I think they are clowning it cause the elite look like shoes with wings.:nerd:

Appreciate it man. The moon landing was/is such a unique/cool concept and loved the initial pictures but for some reason aren't feeling the way they came out. I don't know what it is about them, but in person I was just turned off for whatever reason. 

You're right about the boom though. I blame celebrities and our countries fascination with them lol, but that is a debate for a different day. I remember not even so long ago I literally walked in the day after the all white Jordan 11s released (silver or 20th anniversary, not good with shoe nicknames anymore lol) and copped my size 12. No hassle. Sounding old now ha. "Back in my day" lolol, being sarcastic obviously. 

I'll do some searching through the thread to see how the lows fit, but this thread adds what seems like 30 new pages a day, hard to keep up now that Im actually busy. But if anyone else can chime in on how the low se fit, I would greatly appreciate it. Congrats for copping though. Quite frankly it would have been dumb for you not to cop them to grab something else you wanted since you actually got them in your cart. Unless you just enjoy spending money ha. 
Honestly, spending money is fun.  I've been up and I've been down.  Right now, I'm up...and it looks like I'll be staying up...so I'm fortunate to be able to cop shoes when I want them.  Still, I don't like paying big money for the stuff I've missed out on (Fear Jordan V comes to mind IMMEDIATELY again)...so I like ot cop shoes like this XI low se to help out in acquiring high dollar stuff.  I won't come out of pocket $500+ for a Jordan V Fear...but I will buy the shoe at that same price if I'm using "come up money" from other shoes.

I don't do it often, but I've done it a time or two.  I'm fairly confident I'll be doing it again soon...

If it's cool to share pics.....

That's the LBJ XI's I have in-hand...and the acid lion/neutral is on it's way.  Hopefully I'll get my hands on the WTL XI...and that'll be all for me.  I MIGHT go back for the anthracite/blackout, but I'm not sure.  Not really interested in the Elites either.  

If it's cool to share pics.....

That's the LBJ XI's I have in-hand...and the acid lion/neutral is on it's way.  Hopefully I'll get my hands on the WTL XI...and that'll be all for me.  I MIGHT go back for the anthracite/blackout, but I'm not sure.  Not really interested in the Elites either.  
I like the lace swap on these, where you get all the lace locks from?

I like the lace swap on these, where you get all the lace locks from?
Thanks.  I appreciate the positive feedback. :tongue:

...and this guy is THE go to spot for some LBJ lace locks.  He's overseas...so delivery is slow...but the product is top shelf.  Nicer than OEM Nike LBJ lace locks...in my opinion.
https://www.facebook.com/kingsprideph?fref=photo

Oh ok same plas as these
View media item 1110983View media item 1110984
Mine came intoday I'll def b ordering more

Last edited:
"- Per eBay guidelines - you payment to me is for my time to locate, and send this emailed coupon code to you, the codes themselves are free."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. Codes are free bruh, but my time to send this emailed coupon code to you.. WOW! LOLOL.

Back
Top Bottom