Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That's why they use the 20% discounts, it's going side by side.
Paying retail and getting $50 after fees etc, just seems like a waste of time. Yes I've read all the "$50 in interest in my acct" stuff, but let's be real, this isn't the same at all. Doubling your money? That makes more sense, but guess that's why I'm not a reseller. But that's just my opinion. Sell away guys! Waiting till I can get retail plus ship lol.
I agree with you, if these people stopped trying to make 50$ here and there I'm pretty sure we would get back to near to normal but these kids have zero knowledge how to make money.

Yeah. Agreed. If they had 20% off on the SE lows and managed to get a FSR or a few pairs, they could easily sell for $400 and make a decent recoup. Again, it all depends on the shoe. WTLs, the SEs and 2K14 were the only limited Lebrons this last year.
All Stars, King's Crown, Forging Irons...

Guys, I really lucked out when I sold my Forging Irons.  I got paid 300 but now when I do a little research, I see other people trying to get rid of theirs for BELOW RETAIL. 

Couldn't have done it at a more perfect time especially since I just used the money to fund my Elite SE purchase.

Smart to buy to get what you want, or closer.

Last edited:
Wonder if I have DS Lebron11 Allstar change my mind want to return it but receipt over 30 days FTL not taking it back. How can I get rid of it? Is the only way is selling it? Thanks

The resell on those is not in the same neighborhood as the four I mentioned (2K, WTL, SE low and SE High...the last one hasn't climbed crazy yet).

ASG have been sitting on FNL. FI have decent resell. KC...not hyped yet. Could climb though. Again if you bought the ASG, FI, KC, WTL, 2K, SEs at 20% off, right now the last four would net you the greatest return. Again, the topic was reselling and the time/return on certain shoes especially. The money you get back on a decent size run of WTLs versus ASG is huge. But honestly, the X and IX had more limited color ways to cake off.

Saw on twitter that WTL prices are dropping like rocks. Great sign right now. We shall see

Last edited:

Guys, I really lucked out when I sold my Forging Irons.  I got paid 300 but now when I do a little research, I see other people trying to get rid of theirs for BELOW RETAIL. 

Couldn't have done it at a more perfect time especially since I just used the money to fund my Elite SE purchase.

Smart to buy to get what you want, or closer.
lmao.. you dont even like Elite SE... they are a hypebeast shoe

How come you always say the new lebrons are sitting at your hoh? I doubt the elite se are sitting.
You can doubt me all you want my man, I just called them for a friend who wanted the KD and the girl said they have sizes left.  They still have sizes in the Kings Crown as well.  The KD is gone and rightfully so because that was a nice shoe.  You're over estimating the hype on them and forget that retail is $295 and most people aren't forking that over for a LeBron XI.  They're probably like me and say what else can I get for $300 besides a LeBron XI.

Last edited:
How come you always say the new lebrons are sitting at your hoh? I doubt the elite se are sitting.
You can doubt me all you want my man, I just called them for a friend who wanted the KD and the girl said they have sizes left.  The KD is gone and rightfully so because that was a nice shoe.  You're over estimating the hype on them and forget that retail is $295 and most people aren't forking that over for a LeBron XI.  They're probably like me and say what else can I get for $300 besides a LeBron XI.

What state is this? A store that doesn't sell through consistently probably shouldn't be getting that product tbh.

There are like 20 pairs in that state and that store can't sell them? Def not normal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom