Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What state is this? A store that doesn't sell through consistently probably shouldn't be getting that product tbh.

There are like 20 pairs in that state and that store can't sell them? Def not normal.
No, it just means that it's a LeBron XI and what I've been saying is probably true.  He didn't wear them, he didn't win the championship, people don't care.

What state is this? A store that doesn't sell through consistently probably shouldn't be getting that product tbh.

There are like 20 pairs in that state and that store can't sell them? Def not normal.
No, it just means that it's a LeBron XI and what I've been saying is probably true.  He didn't wear them, he didn't win the championship, people don't care.

Doubt that. Put the location on blast so people can go up there and buy them. If what you were saying is true then they would be sitting online too.

Doubt that. Put the location on blast so people can go up there and buy them. If what you were saying is true then they would be sitting online too.
How about no Scott, you know how nice it was to walk into HOH and see a shoe I wanted and decide that it was blah in person?  I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, but if you really want something in the future then hit me through the gram.  I don't mind helping regulars if I can, but if you think I'm going to just post up locations for the lurkers or the SneakerSteal man you're out of your mind.  I don't know why it's hard to believe that online inventory and in store inventory are different.

Last edited:

How about no Scott, you know how nice it was to walk into HOH and see a shoe I wanted and decide that it was blah in person?  I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, but if you really want something in the future then hit me through the gram.  I don't mind helping regulars if I can, but if you think I'm going to just post up locations for the lurkers or the SneakerSteal man you're out of your mind.
All you gotta do is a stock check with the sku and you'll find the store that has them. If you're not lying that is.

Last edited:
How about no Scott, you know how nice it was to walk into HOH and see a shoe I wanted and decide that it was blah in person?  I'm not going to get into a pissing match with you, but if you really want something in the future then hit me through the gram.  I don't mind helping regulars if I can, but if you think I'm going to just post up locations for the lurkers or the SneakerSteal man you're out of your mind.

It's not a pissing match at all. You always say hey my hoh still has sizes because dudes don't want them where its really your hoh probably have sizes because people aren't aware.
Then you won't say where so that dudes that want them can't go get them. At that point, why say something?
If you really believe people don't want them then putting the spot out there makes no difference.

Last edited:

All you gotta do is a stock check with the sku and you'll find the store that has them. If you're not lying that is.
so then do it, but i'm not gonna just feed the lurkers, resellers and sneakersteal man with good info. i'm sorry, i'm tired of spending $400 on a pair of kicks.

It's not a passing match at all. You always say hey my hoh still has sizes because dudes don't want them.
Then you won't say where so that dudes that want them can't go get them. At that point, why say something?
If you really believe people don't want them then putting the spot out there makes no difference.
Good thought man. I agree wholeheartedly. HOH in NYC (Manhattan) is sold out of the SE (I would know cuz I got a sz 13) and so is Mercer/Nike Lab. The HOH should have some denims if anybody wanted. Everglades, gold elites, etc. too.

It's not a pissing match at all. You always say hey my hoh still has sizes because dudes don't want them where its really your hoh probably have sizes because people aren't aware.
Why is it so hard to believe that I live in a market that doesn't hype over LeBrons like that?  Why is it hard to imagine that I may live in an economically depressed city where most people have to consciously think about their shoe buying habits?  I don't have the time to individually tap on the shoulder which NT'rs are regulars so I can help them, but if they tap me then I try my best.

Why is it so hard to believe that I live in a market that doesn't hype over LeBrons like that?  Why is it hard to imagine that I may live in an economically depressed city where most people have to consciously think about their shoe buying habits?  I don't have the time to individually tap on the shoulder which NT'rs are regulars so I can help them, but if they tap me then I try my best.

its not hard to believe. I'm just saying your comments made it sound like people just aren't buying the shoes which isn't true. if you read my comment about your location then you would have not made this last post.

i have no issue with you not wanting to put it out there and i understand that certain areas don't sell because of reason its a poor area. Im saying... why even mention it at all then if you don't want people asking?

This made me lol... made the XI sound like chopped liver
I love the XI, I have a dozen pairs, but I got all of mine except ASG's for below retail.
I can dig it brother, same here. The statement just sounded funny

Just like when you say the sneakersteal man 
laugh.gif
.... it's not a deal, it's a steal

its not hard to believe. I'm just saying your comments made it sound like people just aren't buying the shoes which isn't true. if you read my comment about your location then you would have not made this last post.

i have no issue with you not wanting to put it out there and i understand that certain areas don't sell because of reason its a poor area. Im saying... why even mention it at all then if you don't want people asking?
brother I'm not the only one that lives in an area like this, if there are sizes sitting here then they must be sitting elsewhere.  You basically called me a liar without actually saying the word and so I defend myself.  Others have come on here and said that the resale prices will skyrocket and I'm like how when the LeBron XI was the shoe most so called sneakerheads didn't care about.  If you think they did then that's on you, but when most colorways were available for serious discounts then that should say something. i dont really feel like arguing, you're good people and my offer still stands.  if you need an oop on something just hit me and i'll let you know what's good.  i'm basically out on the jordan game and am going back and picking up hard to find 9s.

Last edited:

I can dig it brother, same here. The statement just sounded funny

Just like when you say the sneakersteal man 
laugh.gif
.... it's not a deal, it's a steal
every time any good info gets posted that man swoops in and throws it on his site.  every time without fail.

brother I'm not the only one that lives in an area like this, if there are sizes sitting here then they must be sitting elsewhere.  You basically called me a liar without actually saying the word and so I defend myself.  Others have come on here and said that the resale prices will skyrocket and I'm like how when the LeBron XI was the shoe most so called sneakerheads didn't care about.  If you think they did then that's on you, but when most colorways were available for serious discounts then that should say something.

All love man. If you don't want to put the place out there then the best advice is to never mention it. Unawareness is your best friend.

Last edited:
All love man. If you don't want to put the place out there then the best advice is to never mention it.
i feel you, my offer is out there in the future if you want something that you know i'm not going for then hit me up.  i'd rather oop it than see it go to a reseller or a lurker.

I got my Lebron 11 Elite SE on release day... A couple of unclaimed pairs were available in south Atlanta. I must admit though... These Elite SE's are blah. The Elites fit extremely tight width wise and the length is like wearing some ski pole's on your feet. Being real this pair is my least favorite Lebron 11. I will likely be returning them back to a Foot Locker location for a refund and let another person grab them up. My Lebron 11 Low SE Multi-Color are smashing these by two miles.

I got my Lebron 11 Elite SE on release day... A couple of unclaimed pairs were available in south Atlanta. I must admit though... These Elite SE's are blah. The Elites fit extremely tight width wise and the length is like wearing some ski pole's on your feet. Being real this pair is my least favorite Lebron 11. I will likely be returning them back to a Foot Locker location for a refund and let another person grab them up. My Lebron 11 Low SE Multi-Color are smashing these by two miles.
Maybe if you let someone in here get them for retail, that would be pretty decent on your part.

Back
Top Bottom