Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I got my Lebron 11 Elite SE on release day... A couple of unclaimed pairs were available in south Atlanta. I must admit though... These Elite SE's are blah. The Elites fit extremely tight width wise and the length is like wearing some ski pole's on your feet. Being real this pair is my least favorite Lebron 11. I will likely be returning them back to a Foot Locker location for a refund and let another person grab them up. My Lebron 11 Low SE Multi-Color are smashing these by two miles.
Maybe if you let someone in here get them for retail, that would be pretty decent on your part.
It's a certain way to do that. He'd just have to list them in the classified section if eligible.

That's what I meant, is he allowed to post the listing in here though? Not even sure what size he is but I'm pretty sure there's a regular who has the same size feet.

Last edited:
That's what I meant, is he allowed to post the listing in here though? Not even sure what size he is but I'm pretty sure there's a regular who has the same size feet.

Naw. That's what the signature feature is for.

I know it seems weird but rules were set in place so that we could direct sales to the classified section in order to help prevent fraud. Your guy mribonit was scamming people by positing he would help out members in threads (we don't see all rule violations).

I know it seems weird but rules were set in place so that we could direct sales to the classified section in order to help prevent fraud. Your guy mribonit was scamming people by positing he would help out members in threads (we don't see all rule violations).
Nah it makes perfect sense, plus if someone has it in their signature someone in here should see it. I just realized I can't see signatures on the mobile site.

Just got my pair of Missed Championship Low lebron XI. Very Impressed. Nice summer shoe.

Saw the elites on shelves in my local hoh today. Very underwhelming in person. Wish the red was darker.

Also saw the acid lions. They look much better in pics. Not terrible in person but again I was underwhelmed.

Saw the elites on shelves in my local hoh today. Very underwhelming in person. Wish the red was darker.

Also saw the acid lions. They look much better in pics. Not terrible in person but again I was underwhelmed.
Why does everybody say they see the elites on shelves. I highly doubt the shoe is in stock. What HOH, huh? 

acid lions look like every pair of skate shoes I had from 6-11th grade, and that's exactly why I like them so much
laugh.gif

I got my Lebron 11 Elite SE on release day... A couple of unclaimed pairs were available in south Atlanta. I must admit though... These Elite SE's are blah. The Elites fit extremely tight width wise and the length is like wearing some ski pole's on your feet. Being real this pair is my least favorite Lebron 11. I will likely be returning them back to a Foot Locker location for a refund and let another person grab them up. My Lebron 11 Low SE Multi-Color are smashing these by two miles.
Smh. I know it's your opinion but I just find it ridiculous how if the Heat would have won the championship, these would be the "hottest Lebrons since like ever" and all the bandwagon ****. Especially with a three-peat moniker attached to them. Pairs would be up on eBay for $1000 plus just for the Elites and the pack of both shoes together, price would be ridiculous. Everybody would be praising both shoes, lows and elites more. Just the fact the they lost killed the hype. Now people find reasons not to like them. The shoes are dope. I don't like the lows because I don't do loud colorful shoes but they are still good looking. But these elite se are ******* fire and if they would have won man o man the hype would be real. Three-peat pack???? Dudes would be getting hurt over these.

Smh. I know it's your opinion but I just find it ridiculous how if the Heat would have won the championship, these would be the "hottest Lebrons since like ever" and all the bandwagon ****. Especially with a three-peat moniker attached to them. Pairs would be up on eBay for $1000 plus just for the Elites and the pack of both shoes together, price would be ridiculous. Everybody would be praising both shoes, lows and elites more. Just the fact the they lost killed the hype. Now people find reasons not to like them. The shoes are dope. I don't like the lows because I don't do loud colorful shoes but they are still good looking. But these elite se are ******* fire and if they would have won man o man the hype would be real. Three-peat pack???? Dudes would be getting hurt over these.
Wrong my man... The Lebron 11 Elite sucks. They are far from comfortable and there are so many more Lebron 11s that smash them. The Low SE for example looks and feels way better. I rock my kicks. Hype or not. I own both of them so there is NO hate at all. The elites colorway is pure fire but the shoe construction is trash. They would have been better dropping this shoe as a Lebron 11 Premium like the 2K14 or What the Lebrons.... The Elites is what killed this shoe not the "3-peat hype". Lebron 11 elites have always been a miss. Just wait a few months... This "would-have-been" champ Elite 11 will be selling under retail.

I must not understand the problem...

LeBron didn't 3peat, so there's way less hype on these past two releases... I thought less hype was supposed to be a good thing :rolleyes

Even though I'm a HUGE LeBron fan, I'm kinda glad he lost... hopefully that'll keep the resell price down so I can grab a pair of the Red Elites down the road, since I missed on release.

Last edited:
This is how you rock loud kicks. Tone everything else down.

Me rocking some of the best Lebron 11's I own.

Last edited:
Best is subjective but wear what you like, if someone disagrees that's their opinion and right. Personally I hate the 2k14s and wouldn't wear any of the clothing you have on but I do like the wtl.

Last edited:
I must not understand the problem...

LeBron didn't 3peat, so there's way less hype on these past two releases... I thought less hype was supposed to be a good thing :rolleyes

Even though I'm a HUGE LeBron fan, I'm kinda glad he lost... hopefully that'll keep the resell price down so I can grab a pair of the Elites down the road, since I missed on release.
O I'm glad he didn't win also. I wouldn't have been able to grab my pair if he had won. Well not for a price I'm willing to pay. I'm just saying its crazy how peoples opinions drastically can change. This thread would be on fire about both these SEs if he had won. No ifs ands or buts about that. Like if the rumor is true that the WTL date was pushed back because nike wanted to produce a boatload of them to capitalize off the hype, and as a result the resell price isn't as high as the last WTL. People will be coming up with all kinds of excuses as to why they don't like them. Same thing is happening with jordan brand. I don't think we will see a limited jordan release for a while. They are making everything a GR.

roll.gif

O I'm glad he didn't win also. I wouldn't have been able to grab my pair if he had won. Well not for a price I'm willing to pay. I'm just saying its crazy how peoples opinions drastically can change. This thread would be on fire about both these SEs if he had won. No ifs ands or buts about that. Like if the rumor is true that the WTL date was pushed back because nike wanted to produce a boatload of them to capitalize off the hype, and as a result the resell price isn't as high as the last WTL. People will be coming up with all kinds of excuses as to why they don't like them. Same thing is happening with jordan brand. I don't think we will see a limited jordan release for a while. They are making everything a GR.
I'll stick to my "excuse" from the first time I saw the WTL ...they're horrendous.

and where were you when the champagnes and cigars dropped? or the Brazil pack? I guess those were the last limited releases from Jordan huh?

Last edited:
:rofl:  

I'll stick to my "excuse" from the first time I saw the WTL ...they're horrendous.

and where were you when the champagnes and cigars dropped? or the Brazil pack? I guess those were the last limited releases from Jordan huh?
Idk those just didn't seem that limited to me. Seems like everyone had a pair to resell. They were just ate up fast by resellers and transformers. Last limited release to me was the Fear 5s. It was even hard to find a pair on the resell market. That's until the fakes hit. But hey I'm no jordan guru. Nor lebron. I'm an Air Max guy. 1s, 95s, 90s are my thing. Just started branching out and stepping outside my conservative box in like 2012-2013 I think.

Last edited:
Idk those just didn't seem that limited to me. Seems like everyone had a pair to resell. They were just ate up fast by resellers and transformers. Last limited release to me was the Fear 5s. It was even hard to find a pair on the resell market. That's until the fakes hit
Because alot of people actually wanted those because they were a really nice subtle shoe that didn't get too much hype... the celebration pack was perfect for resellers, it was a trophy shoe, like any thing from the "What the" series

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom