• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
[thread="532801"]Quote:[/thread]
Idk those just didn't seem that limited to me. Seems like everyone had a pair to resell. They were just ate up fast by resellers and transformers. Last limited release to me was the Fear 5s. It was even hard to find a pair on the resell market. That's until the fakes hit
Because alot of people actually wanted those because they were a really nice subtle shoe that didn't get too much hype... the celebration pack was aimed at resellers, it was a trophy shoe, like any thing from the "What the" series

:rofl: the fear 5s had a ton of hype and it was tons of pairs for sale when they dropped.
the champ se is definitely limited. its hard to really tell the numbers by just looking at social media.

look at the footlocker release calendar then multiply the number of stores on the list by 20 or so and you'll get a number for what was available locally. ndc is another story tho they sold out pretty quick.

Last edited:
roll.gif
the fear 5s had a ton of hype.
the champ se is definitely limited. its hard to really tell the numbers by just looking at social media.
as much as the Celebration pack? I'm not saying no one wanted it... it's a V, a fan favorite. But the Celebration pack was purely a hype shoe and created that way.

Last edited:
:rofl: the fear 5s had a ton of hype.

as much as the Celebration pack? 

yes. dudes were hyping the fear pack as a whole but the 5s. they were the most limited ones in the pack and didn't drop on ndc if i remember correctly. JB has a larger following than brons and they were the cheapest priced in the pack for some reason. i think retail was like 170 or so where the 3s and 4s were more. 185 i think.

The Ferrari 14s look limited. The 6s that drop next week appear to be a raffle (they're not a GR).

The Fear 5 suffered from production issues (rumored). Royal 1s were pretty crazy.

Honestly, there were way more Jordan's that were more sought or hyped than the XIs besides the WTL (the SEs were seriously limited so they sold out). Jordan Brand seems to be Nikes cash cow.

Last edited:
The Ferrari 14s look limited. The 6s that drop next week appear to be a raffle (they're not a GR).

Honestly, there were way more Jordan's that were more sought or hyped than the XIs besides the WTL (the SEs were seriously limited so they sold out). Jordan Brand seems to be Nikes cash cow.

yep. at least when you drop whatever you drop on the lebrons, you get a shoe that has solid quality. its real hit or miss with jordan retros.

yes. dudes were hyping the fear pack as a whole but the 5s. they were the most limited ones in the pack and didn't drop on ndc if i remember correctly. JB has a larger following than brons and they were the cheapest priced in the pack for some reason. i think retail was like 170 or so where the 3s and 4s were more. 185 i think.
I know they were in the cinco de restock. Either way I still don't think the hype behind them was as big as the 6s, and by hype I mean hype
laugh.gif
 where people are just after them because they are supposed to be exclusive... I think because the 5s just played off a nice colorway and alot of people geniunely liked them, I don't think the "fear" aspect drove sales on any shoe in that pack whereas the 6s banked on the "special" factor, hence the reason you see alot more 6s for sale.

I know they were in the cinco de restock. Either way I still don't think the hype behind them was as big as the 6s, and by hype I mean hype :lol:  where people are just after them because they are supposed to be exclusive... I think because the 5s just played off a nice colorway and alot of people geniunely liked them, I don't think the "fear" aspect drove sales on any shoe in that pack whereas the 6s banked on the "special" factor, hence the reason you see alot more 6s for sale.

you obviously didn't follow them if you don't think they were hyped. i know they were in the may 5 restock but THE ORIGINAL RELEASE WAS NOT ON NDC.

Team (silver) Elites are still my favorite.

I still wonder why they had metal aglets and the SH elites didn't

I can agree with King's Crown being #1. That shoe is absolutely beautiful. Always get positive comments from everyone about them as well. It's a stunner shoe. Definitely a head turner.

If I have to be real with the list I'd go

1. Kings Crowns

2. Kings Prides

3. Forging Irons

4. Molly Lions

5. Black Elites

4 and 5 were affirmative action nominees.

you obviously didn't follow them if you don't think they were hyped. i know they were in the may 5 restock but THE ORIGINAL RELEASE WAS NOT ON NDC.
fear 5 wasnt released online at all.. was super pissed because i was on travel for work the week they released and couldnt go get a raffle ticket! 
mad.gif

so KCs are that nice in person huh??  I may have to pick a pair up from ebay.. was trying to resist, but i think they are pretty much going for retail now.. 

I swear...the Gator Kings and those kobe venomenon 4s had some Chinese radioactive **** going on. The glow is ridiculous.

does anyone else think the black/gold elites > kings crown???
black and gold elites where ruined by that mango color.. 

and the fact they are elites.. i am just not fan of them, plus people say they are more uncomfortable then XI?  no thanks. 

Back
Top Bottom