• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hoh providence place mall

Couldn't post earlier I was driving and at dinner and ****.

Like I'm gonna lie.
roll.gif

ytIkF1b.jpg
This truly shocks me! What size and how many in stock? I can understand an odd size or unclaimed pair, but these are very limited amounts released so they shouldn't be sitting.

They had some at the HoH in Oklahoma City (as of noon).  They look pretty cool but I am not a fan of high tops.  I did however purchase my first pair of LB 11s low (black/gum) and they are amazing.  Very impressed with the comfort.  I liked them so much I also got a pair of the Dunkmans as well.
How many? This just shocks me. HOH in NYC (34th street) sold out at 8 am when they opened up in all sizes.

This truly shocks me! What size and how many in stock? I can understand an odd size or unclaimed pair, but these are very limited amounts released so they shouldn't be sitting.
I don't know how many were left but there was someone trying on a size 11 while I was waiting for the lows.  This was several hours after HoH had opened.  I may go back tomorrow because they had the multi-color lows in stock and I am thinking about getting a pair.  I will ask how many they have left.

Last edited:

I don't know how many were left but there was someone trying on a size 11 while I was waiting for the lows.  This was several hours after HoH had opened.
Well thanks. It shocsk me also because nyc would get more than other stores I would guess also. I was only able to get a sz 13 with about 20ish people in front of me.

I just know that FTL at 34th both of them and 42nd Times Square didn't get the low Black/Gum. Anyone know where else I should try in NYC? Wanna at least use my VIP coupon. Thanks.
Really, were the gum/acid lions limited?
I don't know about limited but only random sizes left here

Like I'm gonna lie.
roll.gif

ytIkF1b.jpg
everywhere is not a LeBron place, every pair of lebrons after the all star game (minus anthracites, acids moving quickly 2) is sitting here in el paso with most of the low Xs still sitting it's not impossible to see a shoe not sell out across the nation especially when it's $300, and you can't use a 20% coupon in store

Well thanks. It shocsk me also because nyc would get more than other stores I would guess also. I was only able to get a sz 13 with about 20ish people in front of me.

everywhere is not a LeBron place, every pair of lebrons after the all star game (minus anthracites, acids moving quickly 2) is sitting here in el paso with most of the low Xs still sitting it's not impossible to see a shoe not sell out across the nation especially when it's $300, and you can't use a 20% coupon in store
Very true.  I think I remember reading in the Kobe thread about the purple elites and how many places sold out.  Those elites are still sitting on the shelves at the HoH here in OKC.  Today, everyone was there to get the new KDs (Global Games).  I saw more interest in the Jordan Retro than the new Lebron Elites.  I edited my post earlier but I may stop by again tomorrow and see if they have any left.  They have the mult-color lows that I want to get.

Last edited:

I believe that. I don't know quantity produced, more than the 500 for last years champ pack obviously we can assume. I used 20% on nike.com and it is a blessing. Buying from footlocker though should give me platinum status and a $20 coupon though.

Very true.  I think I remember reading in the Kobe thread about the purple elites and how many places sold out.  Those elites are still sitting on the shelves at the HoH here in OKC.  Today, everyone was there to get the new KDs (Global Games).  I saw more interest in the Jordan Retro than the new Lebron Elites.  I edited my post earlier but I may stop by again tomorrow and see if they have any left.  They have the mult-color lows that I want to get.
low Kobe elites are in all of my local FTLACh in our main mall, surprisingly I didn't see the Global Games of course I went at like 1700 to look around

They also had stocks size 11 and 13 HoH here in San Antonio Mall in the afternoon...but I'm sure they are gone now...

Why does everybody say they see the elites on shelves. I highly doubt the shoe is in stock. What HOH, huh? 

Like I'm gonna lie.
roll.gif

ytIkF1b.jpg
any other goodies? So where you are nobody likes Lebrons... Here in Virginia nobody likes Kobes. They still have Details, Perspectives, Heros, Showtimes and even a Kobe 8 for 50 bucks...

Anyone have a black/gold Elite they would be willing to have customized into the red SE?

Thought of leaving the black posite directly surrounding the gold TPU black, rest of upper satin red, red tongue, gold logo/swooshes, red or black lining with black/gold laces... Thoughts??

Elite SE is missing SOMETHING.

If anyone can PS what I just described I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Got Ordered Cancelled This AM For Elite SE Aparrently Over Sold... Got A 20% and A 10% Promo Code Tho

Back
Top Bottom