Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looking to get the SE lows for a decent price. I never paid resell before but I will take the money I saved with the acids and ebates refund to cover the difference of resell

Looking to get the SE lows for a decent price. I never paid resell before but I will take the money I saved with the acids and ebates refund to cover the difference of resell
I got my size 13 for $425 shipped which was a good price seeing how i seen one go for $530. That's the third shoe this year that i payed $400+ for resell
mean.gif
. Just don't get in the habit of doing it. I figured id just sit the next 2 GR's out or sell 2 pair's to re-coop.

any other goodies? So where you are nobody likes Lebrons... Here in Virginia nobody likes Kobes. They still have Details, Perspectives, Heros, Showtimes and even a Kobe 8 for 50 bucks...
That Kobe 8 they trying to get rid of for 50 bucks? Probably just the Mine Grey. Worst colorway ever.

The Elite SE doesn't really look that appealing sitting there with the other Elite.  I still think the Metallic Silver trumps it aesthetically. Waiting patiently for tomorrow for my package to drop.  I am not liking the fact it appears to be a Ruby Red color, as some of the promo photos made it appear to look like a DEEP WINE red color which would've been way better.

Last edited:
No size 13 on those Gumbos...

I just recently pick up Dunkmans for $120, kind of happy.

Can't wait for my Acid Lions to come in.

Hoh providence place mall

ytIkF1b.jpg

The Elite SE doesn't really look that appealing sitting there with the other Elite.  I still think the Metallic Silver trumps it aesthetically. Waiting patiently for tomorrow for my package to drop.  I am not liking the fact it appears to be a Ruby Red color, as some of the promo photos made it appear to look like a DEEP WINE red color which would've been way better.

Lawd have mercy. Here you go again. One pic of the Elite SEs on a store shelf & THE THRILL IS GONE!
THE ULTIMATE HIGH HAS PASSED! YOUR HANDS AIN'T SHAKING NO MORE?! :rofl:

You give all hypebeast a bad name.

Back
Top Bottom