Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
so KCs are that nice in person huh??  I may have to pick a pair up from ebay.. was trying to resist, but i think they are pretty much going for retail now.. 
They can be had for a decent price but not for retail though. $250 was retail. They are selling for a lil over $300

1 kings crown
2 gator kings
3 away
4 kings pride
5 gamma

also like the 2ks but the way it released makes it hard to gauge where they should fall on a list

after the wtls release they'll be my new number 1 or 2

1 kings crown
2 gator kings
3 away
4 kings pride
5 gamma

also like the 2ks but the way it released makes it hard to gauge where they should fall on a list

after the wtls release they'll be my new number 1 or 2
I never liked the Aways and I still don't see it. The last dope blk/red Lebron to me was

smokin.gif

You didn't like the Pressures?

I really liked the XI Away. Definitely underrated.

There were a lot of quality color ways for the XI:

Aways
Gammas
AVM
KP
KC
FI
GK
BHM
SE High
SE low
Acid low
Sprite low
USA low
China low
Super Hero Elite
WTL

Honestly, I like the color ways. The X was a better model despite it being bulky and simple color blocking, IMO.

Last edited:
You didn't like the Pressures?

I really liked the XI Away. Definitely underrated.

There were a lot of quality color ways for the XI:

Aways
Gammas
AVM
KP
KC
FI
GK
BHM
SE High
SE low
Acid low
Sprite low
USA low
China low
Super Hero Elite
WTL
Nah I hated most of the Xs in general and the Aways aren't underrated at all, it seems as if everyone in here loves them... I'm the odd man out on those.

When I was dumping some XIs...I grabbed the Aways box and thought "ah sure, these can go..."

Then I opened the box and saw the red and blood crimson speckle..."no nope, these can stay."
laugh.gif

It's like the 40 Year-Old Virgin trying to pack up and sell his action figures
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

As far as I know the SE lows didn't get a shirt, hat or even socks....but there are sites all over that specialize in making tees to match specific sneakers.  Won't be long and there will be a low se shirt somewhere...
 what's the product code on that hat se elite hat?

I got my Lebron 11 Elite SE on release day... A couple of unclaimed pairs were available in south Atlanta. I must admit though... These Elite SE's are blah. The Elites fit extremely tight width wise and the length is like wearing some ski pole's on your feet. Being real this pair is my least favorite Lebron 11. I will likely be returning them back to a Foot Locker location for a refund and let another person grab them up. My Lebron 11 Low SE Multi-Color are smashing these by two miles.
Smh. I know it's your opinion but I just find it ridiculous how if the Heat would have won the championship, these would be the "hottest Lebrons since like ever" and all the bandwagon ****. Especially with a three-peat moniker attached to them. Pairs would be up on eBay for $1000 plus just for the Elites and the pack of both shoes together, price would be ridiculous. Everybody would be praising both shoes, lows and elites more. Just the fact the they lost killed the hype. Now people find reasons not to like them. The shoes are dope. I don't like the lows because I don't do loud colorful shoes but they are still good looking. But these elite se are ******* fire and if they would have won man o man the hype would be real. Three-peat pack???? Dudes would be getting hurt over these.
I fully believe that the 9 champ pack was horrible, the X lows are horrible and the XI es are just ok i'd say Elites X > XI > 9 and then lows/other XI > X > 9 but I would only ever buy the X elite and XI low if it was retail + $50 at most  

I can't even imagine the amount of grease that was flying when he did that hair flip
that's not grease, that's juice, jerry curl activator spray
roll.gif

When I was dumping some XIs...I grabbed the Aways box and thought "ah sure, these can go..."

Then I opened the box and saw the red and blood crimson speckle..."no nope, these can stay."
laugh.gif

It's like the 40 Year-Old Virgin trying to pack up and sell his action figures
indifferent.gif
maybe that's why I haven't sold my non wearing shoes or these action figures that I don't need and I was just using lazy man syndrome as my excuse

I fully believe that the 9 champ pack was horrible, the X lows are horrible and the XI es are just ok i'd say Elites X > XI > 9 and then lows/other XI > X > 9 but I would only ever buy the X elite and XI low if it was retail + $50 at most  

roll.gif
Thats "Jheri" my brotha... and Yes the 9 PACK was horrible because of those horrendous MVPs, had they paired up the Lebronald Palmers with the Elites it would be the best pack. 9 Elites were the best looking Elite they've created so far and it had the nicest colorways, Miami Vice and Taxis. X's were all over the place 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I just know that FTL at 34th both of them and 42nd Times Square didn't get the low Black/Gum. Anyone know where else I should try in NYC? Wanna at least use my VIP coupon. Thanks.

The Acid Lows weren't available at ANY Foot Locker.You can try Foot Action and Champs. And...smaller boutiques. On release day, Villa, City Gear, EB/FTL/FTA/Champs, Finishline, NDC, Sports Authority, NBA store and Richards all had them. It's not like the SEs.

Last edited:
Champs on 42nd st & 7th ave in Times Square has them.

There wasn't ANY Foot Locker that got them. You can try Foot Action and Champs. And...smaller boutiques. On release day, Villa, City Gear, EB/FTL/FTA/Champs, Finishline, NDC, Sports Authority, NBA store and Richards all had them. It's not like the SEs.
Thanks guys. Gonna get Bday and VIP coupon ready. Since it's my Bday month.

Why does everybody say they see the elites on shelves. I highly doubt the shoe is in stock. What HOH, huh? 
They had some at the HoH in Oklahoma City (as of noon).  They look pretty cool but I am not a fan of high tops.  I did however purchase my first pair of LB 11s low (black/gum) and they are amazing.  Very impressed with the comfort.  I liked them so much I also got a pair of the Dunkmans as well.

Last edited:
They had some at the HoH in Oklahoma City (as of noon).  They look pretty cool but I am not a fan of high tops.  I did however purchase my first pair of LB 11s low (black/gum) and they are amazing.  Very impressed with the comfort.  I liked them so much I also got a pair of the Dunkmans.

Wish this was the case for the lows. :smh:

roll.gif
Thats "Jheri" my brotha... and Yes the 9 PACK was horrible because of those horrendous MVPs, had they paired up the Lebronald Palmers with the Elites it would be the best pack. 9 Elites were the best looking Elite they've created so far and it had the nicest colorways, Miami Vice and Taxis. X's were all over the place 
sick.gif
nah man those things were gross no 9s
sick.gif
 those would still be at the back of my ideal pairs the closest i'm come to the 9s is the swingmans from being a Griffey fan but I can't pull the tr**** on them i'm still X's as fav series with KCs as all time fav shoe forget the hype these thangs is hot

The Ferrari 14s look limited. The 6s that drop next week appear to be a raffle (they're not a GR).

The Fear 5 suffered from production issues (rumored). Royal 1s were pretty crazy.

Honestly, there were way more Jordan's that were more sought or hyped than the XIs besides the WTL (the SEs were seriously limited so they sold out). Jordan Brand seems to be Nikes cash cow.
The History of Jordan or spizike 6s I thought I read are a gr though. What have you heard because I am interested in them. I hope this ok Admin Big J, I know this a lebron thread, but I just wanted to ask since they were brought up.

Back
Top Bottom