Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Thanks. I was agreeing with you. But play on playa.

However...to act like your actions on THEIR website is anonymous or without consequence seems incomprehensible. 

my mistake, thought you were speaking to me directly

but people shouldn't get banned for using a code once

it's really nikes fault people ride so hard for codes anyway

they never run promotions outside of free shipping

Honestly, the one thing I will say since All Ready did sort of allude to it. This billion dollar corporation is making money hand over fist and not doing anything for the customer.

FTL does VIP and Birthday coupons. They also do site wide coupon promotions on non release day items.

FNL has WC rewards, coupons for $10-$20, etc.

As a member of the military, Nike trying to sell me special forces boots or whatever but no discounts....whereas New Balance, FNL (instore), FTL and Co give them out.

People throwing thousands at Nike on this forum and there is no reward program, way to show thanks for the customer.

Yeah, the coupon scalpers are criminals. But that corporation is cold.

Doesn't matter what Nike does or doesn't do, them codes being given out belong to customers and they're being stolen. If you don't like Nike's buisness practices shop elsewhere, ain't like Nike is the only store to buy sneakers.

Nah, it doesn't need to be on the site at all.. keep that nonsense on twitter because it's only going to get members banned from NDC.
You right you right. I took a few days a way from NT and come back and every thread has this NDC code talk though, smh. I also had to say something in that discount thread, but in reality you put it best - it really doesn't belong here anymore. I'm done!

KEEP THAT CODE STUFF OUT OF HERE.

Also, if I see the same users wanting to make the arguments in other threads: 1 week suspension at the minimum. PROMISE.

Last edited:
I got my size 13 for $425 shipped which was a good price seeing how i seen one go for $530. That's the third shoe this year that i payed $400+ for resell:smh: . Just don't get in the habit of doing it. I figured id just sit the next 2 GR's out or sell 2 pair's to re-coop.
I passed on the gg and only planned on grabbing the huaraches and WTL so I may have to sell a few pairs close to retail. I just didn't want to sell to fatten a reseller wallet who tripled the price

Speak for yourself. Where did I say the thrill is gone? I didn't even get the sneaker in my hands yet. But if it looks like that color red, as opposed to the DEEP WINE color in the promo shots, I will be disappointed. 

It has nothing to do with it sitting on the shelf.  You saying that was just a reflection of your own self insecurities and the way YOU think there bruh.
are your hands still shaking?  

Honestly, the one thing I will say since All Ready did sort of allude to it. This billion dollar corporation is making money hand over fist and not doing anything for the customer.

FTL does VIP and Birthday coupons. They also do site wide coupon promotions on non release day items.

FNL has WC rewards, coupons for $10-$20, etc.

As a member of the military, Nike trying to sell me special forces boots or whatever but no discounts....whereas New Balance, FNL (instore), FTL and Co give them out.

People throwing thousands at Nike on this forum and there is no reward program, way to show thanks for the customer.

Yeah, the coupon scalpers are criminals. But that corporation is cold.
we do get 10% off in nike stores

Last edited:

are your hands still shaking?  
roll.gif
 7-7-7!!!!!

I think it does.

Lol. I'm going to call customer service to get a 20% coupon for the clerk not supporting the troops when I asked about a military discount.

And there's Saw Grass, Ellington near Tampa, like three in Orlando. I think Saw Grass is the best. They seem to get stuff. It's just high volume. I think the first Nike Outlet I been in was Arrundel Mills. They didn't offer the military discount there either, that's a chat with Nike Support for 75% off coupon, lol.

And yeah, they closed the NT in South Beach (I think).

Last edited:
I apologize for my last comment. It's probably frustration.

Thanks for the heads up folks. It'll save me a couple dollars on them Nike running shorts.

Last edited:
I apologize for my last comment. It's probably frustration.

Thanks for the heads up folks. It'll save me a couple dollars on them Nike running shorts.
trust me I understand your frustration, it does seem like nike doesn't give the military the benefits a lot of company's do but atleast they give something, try asking chic-fa-la for a discount, nope discontinued i'm only upset there's no way to use it on NDC as far as I know

Oh redrum, I made another comment that was thankfully deleted.

Some companies offer discounts, some don't. It is what it is.

So in the top five discussion, would people put the SE lows up there? Besides the ones who have them in hand?

Like for the Lebron Xs, I had the Champ lows as #2 or #3.

But if the SE lows were a GR, I'm not sure I would've bought them. Again, I don't have them or really had the opportunity. I like the Sprite lows because of the color way. I like the Acid Lows because of the design but I'm not a huge fan of the low design the last two years.

Back
Top Bottom