Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I had last years Champ lows at the 3 spot. This years lows take the 3 spot again. I would purchase regardless of GR status or not. I actually wish they would have been

Gumbo-1

China-2

SE lows- 3

King's Crown- 4

Acid lion - 5

No KP? As far as the XI, it pretty much started and ended there for me. That's why I'm not even mad I missed out on the SEs. Because they came out the gate with the hottest color way and made it readily available.

But I respect your love of the lows.

Last years Champ Low were dope design wise...... But the model sucked. Can't get with the exposed flywire. No way no how....

If I had included this years Champ Low in my Top List.... It would be amongst the #5 candidates, fa' sure.

Agrees on the champ low design pattern, colors, liner, etc. The actual design of the X low model was trash (I didn't buy na'an. I can say I tried to buy the XI SE lows, copped the Acid Lows and have the Sprites a second look).

Last edited:
Kings Crown are my favorite by far.
KP and Aways are there tied at 2 for me.
Still think the FI look good.
SE elite and the super heros are dope and each brings something different to the table for me.

For the lows, I like the sprites and USA the most. Acid lions are clean too.

No KP? As far as the XI, it pretty much started and ended there for me. That's why I'm not even mad I missed out on the SEs. Because they came out the gate with the hottest color way and made it readily available.

But I respect your love of the lows.
Believe it or not I was about to have those in top 3 but I like my shoes a bit louder as evident by the list. With the exception of the acid lions (black and gum is always nice to me)

Edit: The KP's are probably the cleanest while simultaneously colorful  not super stand outty pair of 11s to release 

Last edited:
Excluding ASGs......Your list looks like you just became aware of the Lebron 11s last month. And even those have seen recent massive restocks.
laugh.gif
lol a lot of the early pairs of 11s did absolutely nothing for me at all. The terrecottas, akron v. Miami, Miami Nights, Gamma Blues, Aways, NONE. 

The China's and SEs haven't restocked, lol.

And some people have a what have you done for me lately mentality, feeding into the hype.

That's why I was like okay when you posted the SE highs as #2 or #3. You usually get the latest and greatest. :wink: so I can understand.

So maybe that could affect your foresight. Or maybe it is a cool color combo reminding you of Tony Stark.

Last edited:
My Top 5:

1a. King's Pride
1b. Aways
3. ASG
4. Miami Knights
5. Gammas

Honorable mention: King's Crown (didn't come in my sz :smh: ) and Acid Lions (they'll be here tomorrow)

The China's and SEs haven't restocked, lol.

And some people have a what have you done for me lately mentality, feeding into the hype.

That's why I was like okay when you posted the SE highs as #2 or #3. You usually get the latest and greatest.
wink.gif
so I can understand.

So maybe that could affect your foresight. Or maybe it is a cool color combo reminding you of Tony Stark.
Ah yea you remember that
laugh.gif
 ? Yeah my original top 5 had the SE highs in top 5 ( The Ironman connection was the first thing i thought when i saw them for the first time) But I was suffering from a case of the hypes on that one. The SE lows genuinely look good to me. Multicolored shoes just work so well imo

I like multi-colored shoes too. I love the Kobe 8 Christmas Lights. The Adidas ZX Flux Prism. It's all good.

The SE lows are nice. Obviously, I was not able to see them in person. I like the Champ Low X design though. That was awesome. Probably the best design on the X besides the Corks. I think the Acid Lows were a GREAT consolation prize though.

I like multi-colored shoes too. I love the Kobe 8 Christmas Lights. The Adidas ZX Flux Prism. It's all good.

The SE lows are nice. Obviously, I was not able to see them in person. I like the Champ Low X design though. That was awesome. Probably the best design on the X besides the Corks. I think the Acid Lows were a GREAT consolation prize though.

I'm a mc fiend lol...feel like about half of my collection is mc, I need to chill. With that being said, I didn't like how it was done on the cramp pack lows once I saw in person.

But different strokes for different folks.

Oh redrum, I made another comment that was thankfully deleted.

Some companies offer discounts, some don't. It is what it is.

So in the top five discussion, would people put the SE lows up there? Besides the ones who have them in hand?

Like for the Lebron Xs, I had the Champ lows as #2 or #3.

But if the SE lows were a GR, I'm not sure I would've bought them. Again, I don't have them or really had the opportunity. I like the Sprite lows because of the color way. I like the Acid Lows because of the design but I'm not a huge fan of the low design the last two years.
I won't put anything in a list that I don't own or tried for with that said i'd go

1. KC

2. MN

3. Acid Lion

4. Turbo Green

5. Smurf

honestly it's hard because I love my denims and graffiti's and I don't know i'm sure my list prob changes daily from 3down between those 5

I mentioned RESTOCK with him liking ASGs the best due to every other shoe in his TOP 5 having released recently....

Recently as in this past month.

Didn't say anything about China's or SEs restocking.
I know. That's why restocking wasn't my main point. It was more of the fact that his attention span was short.

And I actually saw the KPs at a Hibbett's the other day. I thought about asking if they had my size. Such a clean shoe. The best Lebron XI. Again, to me, it started and ended with that shoe. I thought the Everglades were going to be the reverse KPs but they fumbled it with that print/sticker.

Also.... I'm starting to believe the WTLs won't be a difficult pick up. Already seen a couple dudes wearing their early or overseas pairs this past week. I'm really not concerned that the US release will be all that limited.

Back
Top Bottom