Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Also.... I'm starting to believe the WTLs won't be a difficult pick up. Already seen a couple dudes wearing their early or overseas pairs this past week. I'm really not concerned that the US release will be all that limited.

Obviously you have nothing to worry about. If you see Spiderjericho post, I got them then you know they weren't hard to get. I'll be in the VA area around that time. Not sure how that's going to work out for me.

And not sure why they don't have a NT in Miami. They got TWO marquee HoHs that get high profile releases (Dadeland and Pembroke). Plus the other shops like UNKNWN, etc.

Last edited:
And I actually saw the KPs at a Hibbett's the other day. The best Lebron XI. Again, to me, it started and ended with that shoe.

Perhaps the BEST initial released colorway of a Lebron model ever! Yeah I said it.

This model started with the Kings Pride & ended with the Kings Crown.

Should be #1 & #2 or #2 & #1 on everybody's list..... IMO.

Also.... I'm starting to believe the WTLs won't be a difficult pick up. Already seen a couple dudes wearing their early or overseas pairs this past week. I'm really not concerned that the US release will be all that limited.

i think it will as close to GR as it can be +1

I know you were a big X guy and were able to cop the Jewels and Gold Medals (can't remember for sure but you always getting er thing).

I liked them. But the KP I loved. I was scared they were going to pull the same pre heat shenanigans.

Right now, I'm extremely like warm to the XII. A dolphin color way and red/white ain't the bang the line should start out with.

Obviously you have nothing to worry about. If you see Spiderjericho post, I got them then you know they weren't hard to get.

True that. :lol:

I feel for you too, Dawg. Stay positive cause at the end of the day, they just shoes. I do hope you come out with a pair of those WTLs. You deserve the win.

Perhaps the BEST initial released colorway of a Lebron model ever! Yeah I said it.

This model started with the Kings Pride & ended with the Kings Crown.

Should be #1 & #2 or #2 & #1 on everybody's list..... IMO.

It is. But for the most part is the elites that just released would take that 3rd spot but the aways and Miami nights have alot to say and the BHM joints are crack too. Anything outside of that is iffy or a toss up

It is. But for the most part is the elites that just released would take that 3rd spot but the aways and Miami nights have alot to say and the BHM joints are crack too. Anything outside of that is iffy or a toss up
 I got distracted when I started cooking. But I was wondering why nobody put BHMs in the top 5 , for me they're like #7 but I could definitely see them higher on others list

The corny model was the SLH. What were they thinking with the honey combs?

The BHM...not sure...I think they went OD with the design. The color combo was great. They perhaps went a little crazy with the gold and lions.

The XI had a lot of potential. I hope they throw a few more options on ID.

Last edited:

You just named my Top 4.... :lol:

And BHMs are fiyah also. The fact that as solid as Aways are.... they not breaking my Top 8 shows the strength of this model.

Yeah they made almost 30 total colorways, some being straight up garbage (graffitis, jades, terrocottas, MvA or creamsickles).....

But for the most part the XIs gave you an abundance of solid colorways.

Last edited:
You just named my Top 4.... :lol:

And BHMs are fiyah also. The fact that as solid as Aways are.... they not breaking my Top 8 shows the strength of this model.

Yeah they made almost 30 total colorways, some being straight up garbage (graffitis, jades, terrocottas, MvA or creamsickles).....

But for the most part the XIs gave you an abundance of solid colorways.

Word. I'm debating about the Acid lion lows to slide on thru since the twelve is iffy at best. But I love the model over the 10.

Last edited:
So Sneakermane. If you had to do a top ten of the last four models...which model wins (I already know your answer)?

@spiderjericho  I could do definitely do without the honeycombs on those

As far as 12s go I guess i'll be catching up with Y'all in the lebron 13 thread cause I just do not see those working out for me in the slightest.

So Sneakermane. If you had to do a top ten of the last four models...which model wins (I already know your answer)?

One model?

IXs...... easy.

Big Bangs, China's, Cannons, Miami Nights, Miami Vice Elites.

You'd be hard press to find another 5 colorways in any Lebron model better than those. And I'm talking ACTUAL RELEASED colorways. Mind of that friends & family only PE nonsense.

View media item 1113491

Last edited:
The way I feel about the KC is like how many people seem to feel about the KP. Best CW by far and I think I'm gonna have to double up.

tumblr_lpoxqnjsnY1qii6tmo1_500.gif
with that KP talk and take to it's thread!

Last edited:
1. KP
2. KP
3. Low se
4. KC
5. BHM

I have the low se and I can't stop just lookin at them. Can't wait to unds them ASAP.

I think Nike did a great job with this model. Making everything fairly attainable was nice for those who wanted them.

I like the 11 a lot.

For me 9=11>8≥10

I dunno. 9>11>8>10>>>>>>>>>12 Looks wise...performance 10>>>>>all the rest...(12 could change that though).

Last edited:
1. KC, KP, Away, GK, BHM, 2k14, MN

2. Graffiti, TW

My Forging Irons get love when I look at them in the right light lol

That's the best stratification i'll attempt... i love this model

Back
Top Bottom