Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Perhaps the BEST initial released colorway of a Lebron model ever! Yeah I said it.

This model started with the Kings Pride & ended with the Kings Crown.

Should be #1 & #2 or #2 & #1 on everybody's list..... IMO.
I was passing on the Kings Crowns till i saw them in person at Mercer. After that it was a no brainer impulse buy lol

when people are listing 8 in comparison to the rest, are they combining all 3 versions or just the first version?

Last edited:
Yep... KCs are just beautiful
Nevermind those what's in that Jordan box behind you???
happy.gif

I absolutely hate 9s

11s are the model with the most released cw's that were great

never bought this many cw's of a bron model

10s are my second most

Yup. Idk why anyone would think otherwise. Best EXT period. Best XI colorway overall. Classy and subdued but still flashy at the same time. These should have been in the champ pack if they would've won.
Truth... and the KCs are too nice to be in any packs. 
smokin.gif

Yup. Idk why anyone would think otherwise. Best EXT period. Best XI colorway overall. Classy and subdued but still flashy at the same time. These should have been in the champ pack if they would've won.
Truth... and the KCs are too nice to be in any packs. :smokin

I really think they considered putting them in a 3peat pack to be honest. Could be why it took so long to get a release date.

only thing good about the KP IMO is the sole but i can find that sole on a shoe i actually like...the AVM...the rest of the KP shoe IMO is.....
BrowserPreview_tmp3.gif

Last edited:
I really think they considered putting them in a 3peat pack to be honest. Could be why it took so long to get a release date.
sick.gif
 a 3 tiered box probably at +800 retail and you know it still would sell out before launch... good thing that didn't happen 
smokin.gif

These should have been in the champ pack if they would've won.
Truth... and the KCs are too nice to be in any packs. 
smokin.gif
There would've been blood in the streets for real. 3peat and the sneaker looks like the d.amn trophy?! Insert ******ed resell price here

Still baffles me how hard people are checking for the SEs at release versus the KC at release... but i'm happy they didn't

:x  a 3 tiered box probably at +800 retail and you know it still would sell out before launch... good thing that didn't happen :smokin

I agree. Best thing that happened for me was bron not getting a ring this year :lol:
I got 2/3 of the "pack" and I'm happy with that. Def don't miss the lows.

Can't wait for the decision pack. The First Loves, the Akrons and Biscayne Bronze. Hyper QS only releases in the Midwest.

Last edited:
Mids:

KP
ASG
TW
MN
---honorable mention to FI, Gamma, Aways, AvM

Elites:

Teams
Superheroes
---honorable mention to the Loser Elites, didn't cop, but pretty nice. And those blue tiger stripe samples were neat.

Lows:

Sprites
USA
Acid Lions
MC/Loser lows
---honorable mention to every other XI Low except for the grey/crimsons
laugh.gif

Last edited:
One model?

IXs...... easy.

Big Bangs, China's, Cannons, Miami Nights, Miami Vice Elites.

You'd be hard press to find another 5 colorways in any Lebron model better than those. And I'm talking ACTUAL RELEASED colorways. Mind of that friends & family only PE nonsense.

View media item 1113491

the good ole days, for me at least.

I have at least 15 pairs of IX's, but zero X and XI. Just couldn't get down with them. Here for the pictures.

Back
Top Bottom