Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
AT THE $250+TAX ENTRY PRICE, RESELL WILL DEF BE GREATER THAN $400 BUT PROBABLY NOT ASTRONOMICAL.
Not really because not a lot of people will pay $400 for a LeBron 11. 

Nike was smart and knew to raise the price to cut the profits on re-sellers.  They know the supply and demand and control the market, they understand that the demand for 11's aren't as big so the price is set accordingly where they know that a very SMALL % of people will actually pay $400 for the shoe.  But because such a small % are willing to spend that, it will force re-sellers to lower their price when they have a hard time letting it go.  I've seen King's Crown listed for as low as $280. And Elite SE's being let go for around $350. 

But let me just take a look into my crystal ball to see if the prices will appreciate.  Case in point, no one really knows how shoes depreciate/appreciate until the time comes.

Just think about how many people copped the South Beach 11's thinking it was going to be like the 8's or 9's.  But only to see that being sold for $140 now.

Last edited:
Almost pulled the trigger on the Red/Gold elites for $375, can't do it. Money saved for WTL and some other heat.

I'm excited about the Black/Gum 11's. can't wait to see these in hand.

Last edited:
1. Kings Pride
2. Gator King
3. WTL
4. AvM
5. Super Hero's

Gammas, 4th of July mids, Dunkmans all get a respectable mention.

Last edited:
Any word of the China lows? Considering having a cousin ship it over from HK but I'd much rather wait if there was a chance they'd drop over here.

I have a hard time believing what some of ya'lll say about Nike trying to cut into reseller profits...you think it matters to them? Once the shoes leave Nike for FTL, FTA, City Gear, etc Nike has MADE THEIR money. Period, shoes need to be purchased from them before anything. Then there's the stuff from NDC which goes right into their pockets. So you really think Nike wants resellers to sit on pairs (cutting into profits) only to have pairs returned to anywhere (NDC, FTL) and possibly have stuff sit on SHELVES and get RTV'd? Most likely no. That stuff eventually makes it outlets so they win either way but at decreased profits. IMO Nike cares not for resellers and if they profit or not.

I have a hard time believing what some of ya'lll say about Nike trying to cut into reseller profits...you think it matters to them? Once the shoes leave Nike for FTL, FTA, City Gear, etc Nike has MADE THEIR money. Period, shoes need to be purchased from them before anything. Then there's the stuff from NDC which goes right into their pockets. So you really think Nike wants resellers to sit on pairs (cutting into profits) only to have pairs returned to anywhere (NDC, FTL) and possibly have stuff sit on SHELVES and get RTV'd? Most likely no. That stuff eventually makes it outlets so they win either way but at decreased profits. IMO Nike cares not for resellers and if they profit or not.

Warned for making too much sense :smh:

:lol:

resellers are not even an afterthought for swoosh. they do care (a little bit) about customer satisfaction...that the reason that the 11 was for the most part widely available for every single pair, which is a good thing

well stated dc30 dc30 by saying "at decreased profilts"...every single item nike sells is produced and shipped to the consumer for pennies on the dollar. they make money no matter what.

roll.gif
kickin it poolside #WTL 11 ........ig @nmontex

its a head scratcher to think that the numbers on this "championship elite" (lows too) were exactly the same as last years pack, the 11 was more popular among the masses than the X and just because LBJ lost in the finals...and that reason only is the difference between 400 resale and roughly 1300 for the X. :smh:

Last edited:
its a head scratcher to think that the numbers on this "championship elite" (lows too) were exactly the same as last years pack, the 11 was more popular among the masses than the X and just because LBJ lost in the finals...and that reason only is the difference between 400 resale and roughly 1300 for the X. :smh:

I think the numbers were similar. I just think that more pairs might have actually made it to the general public for the xi than the x.
A lot of the local x packs went to employees and bulk buyers. Niketowns didn't even get the xis.
Resellers were able to put more of a stranglehold on the inventory and promote elevated price vs having the amateur resellers taking the L as soon as the shoes released.

I also think the 20% off fiasco helped drive down the price from online orders since a lot of the bot users went ahead and added the 20% off codes then tried to flip for a quick buck instead of holding out for a higher amount.

hoh stock locate doesnt start until after a week not monday like nike outlets? holding out hope for retail

Back
Top Bottom