Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

just waiting on Richards to send this coupon code and those king's pride are as good as copped lol.
will be gone by then.... online shopping 101 states don't wait on a coupon to buy a shoe that recently stocked because someone else will slide those shoes from under your nose.
So many dudes missed that class, what good is the coupon when the shoe you want is gone.

just waiting on Richards to send this coupon code and those king's pride are as good as copped lol.

will be gone by then.... online shopping 101 states don't wait on a coupon to buy a shoe that recently stocked because someone else will slide those shoes from under your nose.
just got it....$162 out the door, can't complain.

Ehhhhh hopefully they ship. Dsg is known to oversell. Congrats if they do ship tho.

Laney 1s are at my outlet for $109

Nike has been embraced by the hip hop community LONG before Yeezys, etc.   Nelly had a song called “air force ones” back in 2002 that everybody was bumping.   Rocking a fresh pair of white on whites was the thing to do back in the day.

I don’t think the bubble will ever burst
meh.. i think its bursting right now.. i see so many limited shoes that are reselling for retail or below.  

and me personally i have no interest in paying above retail for any shoes.. and with retail prices being so high have been extremely picky with what I pick up latetly..

Last edited:
Ehhhhh hopefully they ship. Dsg is known to oversell. Congrats if they do ship tho.
word...hoping that it goes through, but if not, no harm found. 

At least me holding out on another pair not from the outlets hopefully pays off. we'll see.

either they have a lot in my size, or terrible live inventory cuz it hasn't been updated on the page lol...but oh well, here's to a toss up!

word...hoping that it goes through, but if not, no harm found. 

At least me holding out on another pair not from the outlets hopefully pays off. we'll see.
have to imagine they are returns, so hopefully they are dent free if they do ship :smile:

Good looking out on the accidental info drop for KP's

EDIT @HypebeastKillah  Didn't even notice you dropped the link, much appreciated. Scooped a 9.5 

Last edited:
DSG just sent me an email - KP on back order...might just cancel, a 2nd pair would be nice, but I don't feel like dealing with it.

Nike has a ridiculous profit margin.

Those rap videos, Yeezy, Concords, Allstar Game 2012 just helped to cement the mainstream acceptance of their shoes. But it's a bubble, and it'll burst. As they say, what goes up, must come down. Even the Roman empire crumbled, yadda, yadda...Apple isn't number one in the mobile sector...blah, blah, blah (But those profit margins).

And the Lebron XI lows are just ugly to me. They are extremely comfortable. And the designs/color ways of the SE lows and Acid Lion lows are great. Like I mentioned to sneakermane in the IX thread, the 9 low was great because like a low top edition should do, it LOOKs like the high top. The Kobe 9 Elite low looks like the high. Not sure what crack they were smoking with the X and XI lows. Aesthetically ugly shoes. 
cant wait to the bubble bursts..no more hype beasts or resellers seling stuff at crazy prices.

Anyone know where the Loser elites could be had for retail or close to it? I won my local raffle but my girl forgot to go pick the shoes up...

These kids really just want $50 per pair and after using the 20% coupons, they do just that. Plus with so many shoes coming out on a weekly basis, they dont need to make a large profit per pair anymore plus the 11's are GR's in everyway besides a select few colorways.

Ive personally noticed a lot of the heavy resellers even buying up stock of the low Se's (paying upto $350) and high elites so they can sell them for that much more down the line. Thats what the smart resellers do who actually have invested money in these shoes. Your normal craiglist/ebay average flipper just wants to make the quick buck which is helping some of us get some shoes right after release for not much on top of retail.

Nike has been embraced by the hip hop community LONG before Yeezys, etc.   Nelly had a song called “air force ones” back in 2002 that everybody was bumping.   Rocking a fresh pair of white on whites was the thing to do back in the day.

We know hip hop has embraced shoes/fashion since day 1...my Addidas, etc. What I'm saying is that Jordan retros were getting pushed hard by these artists in 2011. Yeah, Kanye, blah, blah, blah. The Jordan retro fad went hard in fall 2011. White Cements 2011 sold out immediately? True Blues? The BC was probably the one that did sit. Now a days, these artists are ambassadors.

And the bubble WILL burst. It's inevitable. Nike will be the architect of their own down fall. Limited/QS will continue to sell out. But Foams are sitting. We've seen the last three retros sit on shelves (Thunder 14, Sport Blue 14, Grey 3s). Twos are hit and miss.

Besides the QS/limited Lebrons, all of the other color ways went on discount (but that's pretty much every Lebron).

Nike has a ridiculous profit margin.

Those rap videos, Yeezy, Concords, Allstar Game 2012 just helped to cement the mainstream acceptance of their shoes. But it's a bubble, and it'll burst.

Only difference is back in the "my Adidas days" the rappers were being influenced by the streets and now they try to influence the streets..

Only difference is back in the "my Adidas days" the rappers were being influenced by the streets and now they try to influence the streets..

Hence the fact most of these rappers and lol urban personalities are ambassadors and get the shoes for free.

Like I said, Nike is trying to capitalize right now with magic price increases, weekly releases, etc. Seriously, a Jordan retro drops every week. That's crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom