Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I have a hard time believing what some of ya'lll say about Nike trying to cut into reseller profits...you think it matters to them? Once the shoes leave Nike for FTL, FTA, City Gear, etc Nike has MADE THEIR money. Period, shoes need to be purchased from them before anything. Then there's the stuff from NDC which goes right into their pockets. So you really think Nike wants resellers to sit on pairs (cutting into profits) only to have pairs returned to anywhere (NDC, FTL) and possibly have stuff sit on SHELVES and get RTV'd? Most likely no. That stuff eventually makes it outlets so they win either way but at decreased profits. IMO Nike cares not for resellers and if they profit or not.
if anything reselling shoes helps nike.. the more resellers, the more shoes get sold..

if it wasnt for resellers all these Jordan GR's would not get sold out and the shoes would get discounted..

PRE concord/galaxy foam hype, you used to see Jordans get discounted all the time.. heck i got white/varsity red 6's for 100 dollars a champs on sale in 2010.

but when is the last time you have seen a retro Jordan go on sale? 

Last edited:
Good price

Aways are tempting, but I already have too many black and red kicks. It's one of my favorite colorways.

1. WTL
2. ANTHRACITES
3. GATOR KINGS
4. BHM

DON'T CARE FOR THE REST MUCH.

I'm shocked you have anthracites in your top five :lol:

Last edited:
I agree. Best thing that happened for me was bron not getting a ring this year
laugh.gif

I got 2/3 of the "pack" and I'm happy with that. Def don't miss the lows.
have you gotten or even tried on any lows yet?? 

They feel marvelous darling.. once discounts start rolling in, I am going to clean up on the 11 lows. 

I agree. Best thing that happened for me was bron not getting a ring this year :lol:

I got 2/3 of the "pack" and I'm happy with that. Def don't miss the lows.

have you gotten or even tried on any lows yet?? 

They feel marvelous darling.. once discounts start rolling in, I am going to clean up on the 11 lows. 

I've stated numerous times that I have no issues with the lows. I just don't like the low se that released last week.

Someone already mentioned that, surprised you never noticed while going through the posts. I think someone mentioned another one being built.
i was like 5 pages behind in the thread so its hard to see all the posts..

definetly need a niketown in FL.. especially Orlando :smile: 

Warned for making too much sense :smh:

:lol:
I'll watch my mouth next time :lol:

resellers are not even an afterthought for swoosh. they do care (a little bit) about customer satisfaction...that the reason that the 11 was for the most part widely available for every single pair, which is a good thing

well stated dc30 dc30 by saying "at decreased profilts"...every single item nike sells is produced and shipped to the consumer for pennies on the dollar. they make money no matter what.
profit... NO MATTER WHAT

Last edited:
Nike has a ridiculous profit margin.

Those rap videos, Yeezy, Concords, Allstar Game 2012 just helped to cement the mainstream acceptance of their shoes. But it's a bubble, and it'll burst. As they say, what goes up, must come down. Even the Roman empire crumbled, yadda, yadda...Apple isn't number one in the mobile sector...blah, blah, blah (But those profit margins).

And the Lebron XI lows are just ugly to me. They are extremely comfortable. And the designs/color ways of the SE lows and Acid Lion lows are great. Like I mentioned to sneakermane in the IX thread, the 9 low was great because like a low top edition should do, it LOOKs like the high top. The Kobe 9 Elite low looks like the high. Not sure what crack they were smoking with the X and XI lows. Aesthetically ugly shoes. 

Nike has a ridiculous profit margin.

Those rap videos, Yeezy, Concords, Allstar Game 2012 just helped to cement the mainstream acceptance of their shoes. But it's a bubble, and it'll burst.
Nike has been embraced by the hip hop community LONG before Yeezys, etc.    Nelly had a song called “air force ones” back in 2002 that everybody was bumping.   Rocking a fresh pair of white on whites was the thing to do back in the day.

I don’t think the bubble will ever burst

Last edited:
just waiting on Richards to send this coupon code and those king's pride are as good as copped lol.

will be gone by then.... online shopping 101 states don't wait on a coupon to buy a shoe that recently stocked because someone else will slide those shoes from under your nose.

Back
Top Bottom