Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Dudes waiting on their pairs to flip gonna wake up to this email tomorrow like .....

tumblr_inline_nb76tkVTDb1qbo3oa.gif

My boy just told me his got cancelled, only got one pair and he isn't a flipper. Meanwhile I got mine to flip and they'll be delivered tomorrow. y'all are giving Nike's IT Team way too much credit

Did you show the person the receipt/order number?
nah im saying thats what would generally be going thru the head of someone who flipped them without the shoes even being in hand in the first place & to get that email lol, i had my personal 3 pairs rd myself.

nah im saying thats what would generally be going thru the head of someone who flipped them without the shoes even being in hand in the first place & to get that email lol, i had my personal 3 pairs rd myself.

All these resellers around..... Lol somebody was doing something extra for Nike to send that emails. Boyd be getting 10 pair off NDC. Unless the jig is finally up :nerd:

All these resellers around..... Lol somebody was doing something extra for Nike to send that emails. Boyd be getting 10 pair off NDC. Unless the jig is finally up
nerd.gif
hopefully. for the most part people ate but iv'e also seen alot of heads i know including in this thread who couldn't cop. let's see how many of these sites over sold or will end up cancelling
sick.gif

Can't believe that's legit a Nike policy now..wonder how many of these reseller orders are getting cancelled?

Does anybody's laces come undone after walking for a while? Same thing happened with my GKs

people have been flagged or banned in small amounts during other releases

doubt it's anything that would really put a dent in what resellers do

cats still eating heavily

nike let it go way to far for it to ever be fair

hopefully. for the most part people ate but iv'e also seen alot of heads i know including in this thread who couldn't cop. let's see how many of these sites over sold or will end up cancelling:x .. 

Yea I know folks who ordered from champ/eastbay/FTL/fa haven't received shipping confirmation yet. They got to be nervous as ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom