Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't think it ever matters to resellers how many pairs are produced.

Resellers will stock up on regulation wristbands if they feel like public has any type of interest in them...that's part of what makes them annoying

Didn't bother reading your thesis, but at the end of the day the WTL was a flop for RESELLERS. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.

Moral of the day: stop reselling shoes and find a real job
That's fine but a "flop for resellers" and the shoe being a "flop" are two different things.  The XI was a good shoe, lots of good colorways, sold well and was readily available...I don't care what it did or didn't do for resellers...has nothing to do with how the actual shoe is big picture wise.  

And in his ignorance, he continues to group the masses and give uneducated comments.

I don't think it ever matters to resellers how many pairs are produced.

Resellers will stock up on regulation wristbands if they feel like public has any type of interest in them...that's part of what makes them annoying

Just like people that can't stop typing resellers on the keyboard. I can't see how people hate a person so much but can keep mentioning them (not meaning you specifically).

It's truly sad what NT has become when you got Admins on here blatantly reselling and condoning it. Wasn't like this 10 yrs ago. Thanks for making the community better

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure none of these resellers would have anticipated having to resell them for a little over 300 though, the problem is most of these new resellers are kids just trying to earn a quick buck.

I'm done talking about this because it's repetitive now, I'm doing my part by not funding their habit.

It's truly sad what NT has become when you got Admins on here blatantly reselling and condoning it. Wasn't like this 10 yrs ago. Thanks for making the community better

Right. You are sad and you need to take your issues elsewhere. Yeah u haven't contributed a thing to the forum other than your condescending comments about resellers. You aren't better than anyone. NOBODY.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure none of these resellers would have anticipated having to resell them for a little over 300 though, the problem is most of these new resellers are kids just trying to earn a quick buck.

I'm done talking about this because it's repetitive now, I'm doing my part by not funding their habit.

Been repetitive for a very long time now. Only reason why I've started to chime in.

Admins resell? I don't think I've seen an administrator actually cop a pair of shoes just to resell.

Been repetitive for a very long time now. Only reason why I've started to chime in.

Illmatic just can't leave it alone... :smh:

Anyhow... Last XI's I've been looking for are the Elite SE and WTL. I might just start dropping hints on the Mrs. though with Christmas around the corner,she came up big last year (GP/SC Gloves, Remember the Alamo Kamikaze's) and with older kids...the gifts get more expensive too. Save them pennies!

Admins resell? I don't think I've seen an administrator actually cop a pair of shoes just to resell.

:lol: if that's the rule, I've witnessed exceptions.

But again, who cares? I think the community makes way too big of a deal of this.

I've benefited from resellers at times.

If I look back at a 3 year old model and realize that my taste has changed since it's released and I now want to add it to my collection, someone who bought the shoe without any intention of ever wearing it is going to be the only chance I have to cop.

Same thing for someone who lives in a small town when Nike does those major city only releases. $100 over retail is cheaper than a flight and hotel.

Right. You are sad and you need to take your issues elsewhere. Yeah u haven't contributed a thing to the forum other than your condescending comments about resellers. You aren't better than anyone. NOBODY.

:wow: :smh: Dudes are going in up in this peice! :x :lol:

http://gifsoup.com

Last edited:
Reselling isn't illegal nor is it against NT rules if done properly to be honest.

We deter anyone that comes in here promoting their stuff to others so I can't see why people have to keep going off on resellers as if they are in here taking over the board.

I underetand people will tee off every so often but when it's non stop over a prolonged period of time then enough is enough.

The site is more than about complaining about resellers. We help people find deals and discuss STUFF WE LOVE. Not stuff we hate.

laugh.gif
if that's the rule, I've witnessed exceptions.

But again, who cares? I think the community makes way too big of a deal of this.

I've benefited from resellers at times.

If I look back at a 3 year old model and realize that my taste has changed since it's released and I now want to add it to my collection, someone who bought the shoe without any intention of ever wearing it is going to be the only chance I have to cop.

Same thing for someone who lives in a small town when Nike does those major city only releases. $100 over retail is cheaper than a flight and hotel.
there's not many shoes espc in the lebron line that are selling for big $$$$$ that were gr, i mean looking 3yrs back your looking at the 8's and most not nicknamed miami can be had for decent price not needing to pay $100 over retail well atleast in my size 11. i've been looking at a couple 5s and the retailed at $140 and i'm watching some now one thats well under that that's vnds and one that's slightly above retail bnib so it just depends on size, patience, luck

8s were easy to cop, every other day someone was posting a deal. Loved that thread, this one wasn't bad either, some great deals were had.

there's not many shoes espc in the lebron line that are selling for big $$$$$ that were gr, i mean looking 3yrs back your looking at the 8's and most not nicknamed miami can be had for decent price not needing to pay $100 over retail well atleast in my size 11. i've been looking at a couple 5s and the retailed at $140 and i'm watching some now one thats well under that that's vnds and one that's slightly above retail bnib so it just depends on size, patience, luck

That's because everyone hates the 5's.

Go take a look at those DS VII "GR" prices.

8s were easy to cop, every other day someone was posting a deal. Loved that thread, this one wasn't bad either, some great deals were had.

I think the 10 might have been the only model Lebron that had more than a few that were hard to get, correct?
I know the 9 was pretty easy except for the champ pack.

I know the 7 had some serious PEs that we wanted. That pack that had the black red aj 11, penny, and deon themed shoes was nuts.

That's because everyone hates the 5's.

Go take a look at those DS VII "GR" prices.

i hardly buy DS, i'm ok with one or 2 wears as long as it's not creased and the soles don't look like you been walking thru oil, but yeah going buy your standards of course your looking at high prices but what's wrong with this one?

i can't read desc bcuz gov't pc's block that part but i've seen some 7s go for cheap that weren't named red carpet

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom