Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

8s were easy to cop, every other day someone was posting a deal. Loved that thread, this one wasn't bad either, some great deals were had.
I think the 10 might have been the only model Lebron that had more than a few that were hard to get, correct?
I know the 9 was pretty easy except for the champ pack.

I know the 7 had some serious PEs that we wanted. That pack that had the black red aj 11, penny, and deon themed shoes was nuts.
i'd say the Xs were the last one to be very plain as well, minus the re-entry's and ASG eveything was a solid one piece color, and they also didn't really recycle alot of the yrs previous cws which had they done i think more would be on the X, the XI i feel was the one that really pushed the limit with cws and designs where it wasn't just plain like previous yrs

Red...please don't tell me you're letting dudes on the Bay sell you shoes with soles that look like that, saying they only wore them once or twice?

The kicks I wear to work everyday don't look like that.

You a better man than I am, I wasn't going to post ish for dude when it's simple to go on the site and enter in Lebron.

I honestly tried it and they didn't come up in the search results.
Edit: thought he meant usa low not Independence Day

Last edited:
meh. still pass. homie of mine from santa rosa copped them at footlocker for 139 (the southbeach). I am sure they will continue to come down. There's some areas where lebrons dont do as well but hey, I aint complaining.

Last edited:
You a better man than I am, I wasn't going to post ish for dude when it's simple to go on the site and enter in Lebron.

I honestly tried it and they didn't come up in the search results.
Edit: thought he meant usa low not Independence Day
Yeah he wanted the lows.

Red...please don't tell me you're letting dudes on the Bay sell you shoes with soles that look like that, saying they only wore them once or twice?

The kicks I wear to work everyday don't look like that.
MAN idc about the soles
laugh.gif
 as long as they're not ate up or chewed up they can be dirty bcuz i wear my shoes and i don't dodge anything from dirt, dust, grass or puddles and that goes for icey soles to solid black, but you get my point, it's hard to find examples on this stupid work pc bcuz off all the blocks, 7734 idk how niketalk isn't blocked i'm just glad it's not

Why did the independence day XIs have to come with a gum sole? My 20% code is burning a hole in my pocket

Doesn't look bad in person, but c'mon son... ice, blue, or red next time Nike

MAN idc about the soles :lol:  as long as
they're not ate up or chewed up they can be dirty bcuz i wear my shoes and i don't dodge anything from dirt, dust, grass or puddles and that goes for icey soles to solid black, but you get my point, it's hard to find examples on this stupid work pc bcuz off all the blocks, 7734 idk how niketalk isn't blocked i'm just glad it's not

I hear you dawg.
I just have to be the one to run my shoes in the ground.

Bringing them through the aging process myself is part of the experience for me.

Man...usually let kicks i miss go but had to bite the bullet and pick up the multicolor lows at resell. Prices just wont come down and pairs dryin up. #Hurts

So let me get this straight ..... you literally went and bought one of, if not what's regarded to be thee ugliest model of Lebron sigs [emoji]128530[/emoji] .....

You know what, I ain't even gonna do it redrum3281 redrum3281 :lol: what grab though bruh :nerd:

Btw go head and insert your 2 Chainz I'm Different gif :lol:

Vs were fine to me. Never understood the hate they got but it is what it is. Any pair of Vs would be a more practical day to day sneaker than the WTL. Buy what you like

I keep telling myself I'm going to get Big Bangs or Forging Irons; not both. Obviously if I have to choose Big Bangs are the go to but something about the FIs still makes me want them :lol:

I've had the same conversation lol I think i'd be happy with either in the long run. Though i'm not a major fan, that glow in the dark sole on the Bangs is dope. :smokin

I know I'm a little late but.....

Why choose? Just cop both.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-170.jpg.html

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-171.jpg.html

Btw..... Those sample Dunkman 11s are :smokin Wish they would of released.

Back
Top Bottom