Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I honestly tried it and they didn't come up in the search results.
Edit: thought he meant usa low not Independence Day
this. As homie seen I wanted the lows. Ain't know he meant independence days. Thought he found something I couldnt. Dudes quick to hate.

I've been waitin for the right time. Sucks it's getting cold in md. WTL seem like a nice summer shoe.

I guess the locals don't share your sentiments. You should of been at SneakerCon DC over the weekend. It was a WTLs fest. Every man, woman & child. And just about every table. :lol:

Lebron 11 Collection....

I did good this year. 13 pairs total. That's it...

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-173.jpg.html

All must haves, no fodder. My only regret is not obtaining the 2K14s which I still want. I detest copping anything resale so I might be forced to live without them.... :smh:
I would like a pair of 2K's myself. But since it wasn't a regularly obtainable release and I don't own a next gen system (not sure if you do)...resell *might* be justifiable...might... :lol:

Considering the way you acquired Lebron y'all can't really complain, never get with someone who dogs another person to be with you because you could just as easily be dogged also.

Last edited:
maybe some what the foams? Pre 2012 foams

It would just have random color patches all over. I think if they actually made one... it would have the recent designs on it (asteroid, thermal map, weatherman, spiderman, ugly volt looking ones etc)

WTLs arrived today (along with Way of Wade Iceman lows)
happy.gif
happy.gif
Well hello there, fellow 8.5er

This man can't be serious..... Pic was uploaded today. Maybe is was taken previously, but it still stings.
Has to be an old pic/early in last year's training camp.

Floor is from the Miami Heat practice facility.

Also, the whole "but he aint wear em tho" argument holds no weight when dudes buy the new color ways of J's. MJ aint played in 'em either but they still thirst for em.

So let me get this straight ..... you literally went and bought one of, if not what's regarded to be thee ugliest model of Lebron sigs [emoji]128530[/emoji] .....

You know what, I ain't even gonna do it @redrum3281
laugh.gif
what grab though bruh
nerd.gif

Btw go head and insert your 2 Chainz I'm Different gif
laugh.gif
i picked up these

they remind me so much of my AJxix se east that was stolen prob why i like them so much plus these have more casual appeal got my eye on a couple other pairs as well in the V.....oh and i don't want to disappoint since i know this is how yall picture me

i always wondered what they all look like together what the lebron Xs po me so much, so much potential with the X yet everything was extremely plain

+1... I prefer the more recent what the shoes because they they seem to have more cues from different shoes.

Back
Top Bottom