Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I really wanted to like the forging bangs.

A few small details bug me though:

1) The gradient looks all thrown onto the shoe randomly.  Although I like the gradient starting at the sock liner tongue and working its way down.  Nike could've done a gradient from top down or bottom up.  It's like mismatching drop shadows on a grafitti tag.

2) The shoe is too orange in a sense that it would've been a good idea to throw a secondary color to accent/outline/highlight the foam material and separate from the base color of the shoe;  A lighter shade of the base, but darker than the gradient.

The big bangs would've looked like *** IMO if it didn't have a color difference to separate the main upper, fuse, and middle finger/gak splat/3 leaf clover.

It might just be me or I'm too OCD.   Just my two cents.
lol the shoe game is getting too serious when you start breaking out the x's and o's.. its not madden! lol

Those forging iron are so nice.. i havent wanted a shoe like that in long time.. hope i get lucky and get a chance to cop

Not feeling good about FNL availability for the FI, style number is NOT showing a product in the system. Has JM confirmed company availability on them?

^Damn you already got four pairs of the FI's
embarassed.gif

Ok im new to the niketalk community but not new because I love reading posts by people about their opinions on shoes. Ive been feeling the lebron 11 back when ppl were complainin about the 200 ddollar price tag (which ppl dont complain when a foamposite costs 220) so what I really wanna say is Iseen the Forging Irons on ebay going for 999+... really? The shoe Iis going to be 250.. my grudge is the resellers who go out there way cop a shoe theyre not gonna wear n charge ppl 4 times the worth of the shoe. Someone else who really wanted that shoe is getting snubbed.. I hope nobody buys that sheeeet.

And idc how exclusive a shoe might be reselling for a stack is outrageous its Nike.. not louis Gucci or prada got damn lol

And idc how exclusive a shoe might be reselling for a stack is outrageous its Nike.. not louis Gucci or prada got damn lol

a shoe re selling for a stack is RIDICULOUS.NO MATTER THE SHOE.When sneaker fad goes down better be loaded.Its gonna rain steals.Except yeezys or some super limited jordans(dbs) all other will crumble in price.

a shoe re selling for a stack is RIDICULOUS.NO MATTER THE SHOE.When sneaker fad goes down better be loaded.Its gonna rain steals.Except yeezys or some super limited jordans(dbs) all other will crumble in price.
I hope so because this is getting way outta hand

Just curious, has anyone here ever payed a grand or more for just one pair of any basketball sneakers?
I have. Lol
One time.
Is anyone else in this club?

Just curious, has anyone here ever payed a grand or more for just one pair of any basketball sneakers?
I have. Lol
One time.
Is anyone else in this club?

Nope.

What pair did you spend that on, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
only shoe in my small collection bought over retail is a pair of space jams.And i hope it stays the only one.So many shoes.If not copped on to the next one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom