Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol ya I did it on a crazy spending spree and immediately felt regret every time I laced them up....just couldn't stomach it.  Anyways, as far as the XI, I've worn my KP every day since release day...even to the gym during stair master and treadmill sessions...and they are by far my favorite.  I'm able to move around a lot better than I did with the X, but keep in mind, I have somewhat "stick" legs lol.  I feel like they are perfect for the somewhat average/athletic build.  As for LeBron....a monster...maybe the X does in fact feel better.  But who knows, maybe he switched because his pair had glue stains and dents in it  :lol:  jk

Lol makes sense man on the buyers remorse absolutely the MVP x just has never been worth those ridiculous asking prices..
Yeah I have the parachute gold 11s too (my only pair) and I've worn them essentially everyday since release day cuz they are indeed crazy comfortable and prolly more "flexible/better movement" than the x and I'm not disputing how well the 11 feels/performs on-foot.. Still can't make up my mind which is just more purely casual comfort between the x or 11 (I too have chicken legs) but I'm talking about aesthetically when I say the x is his best shoe.. I def don't need the support that the x provides either I just love the looks of the shoe

Would you be okay with spending that much if they weren't GR?

Nope. I just LOVE the black/red LeBrons. Until recently one was able to always score them on discount. I just wish I could pinpoint if they don't go on sale anymore because of demand or because of Nike's disgustingly good supply-chain management.

But who knows, maybe he switched because his pair had glue stains and dents in it  :lol:  jk

LOL

Damn where are you ordering from? My size 9 from Villa looks great. One of the toe box is not all that smooth(not a dent) where the sole connects to the hyperposite but it's not noticeable.

Various places in person, champs, footaction, and shoe palace, and few shipped to me from nike and DSG.

Will be keeping the shoe palace pair and whichever one doesn't bother me enough to ship back. Will be using the 2nd pair for hoop so once they get a lil beat up on the court hopefully it'll calm my need for a non-dented pair.

wouldnt be surprised if he didnt wear the GR aways again this year.. maybe 1-2 more times but other than that just PEs or something close to GRs

If i remember correctly he didn't even wear the Home elite 10s once last year in the playoffs.. :smh: :x

isnt that the whole reason to have a signature line? so people can wear what the player wears? at least thats how i feel about it :rolleyes

Last edited:
IMO my 8 V1s are more comfortable than my 11s or 10s.. weird how he switched to the 10s tho

wouldnt be surprised if he didnt wear the GR aways again this year.. maybe 1-2 more times but other than that just PEs or something close to GRs

If i remember correctly he didn't even wear the Home elite 10s once last year in the playoffs.. :smh: :x

Don't have any of the 8v1 but do have a pair of v2 and yes, mad comfy.. Guess it just comes down to max or zoom..

He brought out the 10s probably cause you gotta break in the XIs mine were uncomfortable at first now they are real comfy.

One thing to switch cw's but to switch the model entirely is another.....says alot about the two models!....

isnt that the whole reason to have a signature line? so people can wear what the player wears? at least thats how i feel about it :rolleyes

It's sad, but I think in reality, most LeBron buyers (let's say 18-25 year olds) don't really care about seeing him play. They were likely raised on buying Jordans, and they never saw him play in them.

I think you're seeing folks these days buying more for fashion than emulation. If anything, Nike probably gives him mad PEs to experiment with what gathers hype on the boards and social media for future releases.

if the 11's hurt lebrons mangled foot then that's a crazy bad sign

i think alotta people are putting extras on how comfortable the shoe is

they're easier to put on but not nearly as comfortable as the 8's and 10's

if the 11's hurt lebrons mangled foot then that's a crazy bad sign

i think alotta people are putting extras on how comfortable the shoe is

they're easier to put on but not nearly as comfortable as the 8's and 10's

Can't speak for other folks but I'm certainly not putting an extra premium on the 11 for comfort cuz that was the #1 reason I bought them after I tried them on.. You can't really mess with lunar for comfort IMO and adding bottom loaded zoom to that is a really super nice effect

It's sad, but I think in reality, most LeBron buyers (let's say 18-25 year olds) don't really care about seeing him play. They were likely raised on buying Jordans, and they never saw him play in them.

I think you're seeing folks these days buying more for fashion than emulation. If anything, Nike probably gives him mad PEs to experiment with what gathers hype on the boards and social media for future releases.

I really don't know what age demographic is that cares about what memorable moments are attached to specific Jordan's.

I'm 25 and my pops is 45, neither of us ever cared about what he wore in space Jam or played with the flu in.

I and everyone I grew up with bought them purely based on what they looked like.

That's also the reason why I never owned a pair after the 13s.

you guys are all SOOOOOO FUNNY.Just because lebron changed shoes you all come out of the woods with all the hate for the shoe.You re killing me.the other guy saying that just because lebron changed shoes , that says a lot.

1.where were you all all that time?if you had the shoe why didnt you say so yourself before?Lebron changes shoes and everyone on the band wagon.(while you don't know the reason behind this lol)
2.Go to THE PROPER THREAD to say how xs are perfect and 8s were super comfy and all that ****

i mean the man changes his shoes and people jump out of the bushes to hate on a shoe they probably havent bought yet...Cause if they did,how come they didnt express their feelings since they wore it...?SMFH.

I really don't know what age demographic is that cares about what memorable moments are attached to specific Jordan's.

I'm 25 and my pops is 45, neither of us ever cared about what he wore in space Jam or played with the flu in.

I and everyone I grew up with bought them purely based on what they looked like.

Haha, good point. I always felt like it was a way for older NT members to put down younger ones.

"OH I SAW HIM PLAY IN THESE, YOU DON'T DESERVE THEM!!"

you guys are all SOOOOOO FUNNY.Just because lebron changed shoes you all come out of the woods with all the hate for the shoe.You re killing me.the other guy saying that just because lebron changed shoes , that says a lot.

1.where were you all all that time?if you had the shoe why didnt you say so yourself before?Lebron changes shoes and everyone on the band wagon.(while you don't know the reason behind this lol)
2.Go to THE PROPER THREAD to say how xs are perfect and 8s were super comfy and all that ****

i mean the man changes his shoes and people jump out of the bushes to hate on a shoe they probably havent bought yet...Cause if they did,how come they didnt express their feelings since they wore it...?SMFH.

I don't know who your talking to dude but I've said from the get-go that the x is my personal fave model with the 8 being second.. Yeah I have one pair of 11s and I bought them mainly for comfort.. What Lebron decides to wear in game has no bearing on any of that lol.. I don't care.. This is the proper thread to talk all things Lebron sneakers in relation to the 11

I've always respected the design team more than the athlete. Oddly enough though, I've grown to like every numbered Jordan except the 2009, 2010, and 2012 (don't hate them though.)

there's no telling why lebron changed shoes, im just saying its a bad sign if he made the change cause of comfort

Can't speak for other folks but I'm certainly not putting an extra premium on the 11 for comfort cuz that was the #1 reason I bought them after I tried them on.. You can't really mess with lunar for comfort IMO and adding bottom loaded zoom to that is a really super nice effect

that's the thing, it's not the cushion

it's the skeleton around the cushion, the foam is far more restrictive on the foot and you can feel it

the 11's are a beautiful shoe to look at and i've never said that about any other lebron ever

but this particular design just isn't that comfortable, the extra spring it puts in your step doesn't necessarily equate to comfort

Those two LeBron logo snapbacks (Black/Pink foil & MvA) are up on NDC if anyone is looking for them.  
Nice.

Although it makes the wait for the CF's that much harder on me!! 
devil.gif

there's no telling why lebron changed shoes, im just saying its a bad sign if he made the change cause of comfort
that's the thing, it's not the cushion

it's the skeleton around the cushion, the foam is far more restrictive on the foot and you can feel it

the 11's are a beautiful shoe to look at and i've never said that about any other lebron ever

but this particular design just isn't that comfortable, the extra spring it puts in your step doesn't necessarily equate to comfort

Well I respectively disagree..
Every bodies feet are shaped different and arch support or pinching varies on the foot..
It's not overly restrictive to me anywhere in the 11 on foot, it's a snug fit very similar to the x's snugness.. There's nothing uncomfortable about lunar lol..
In all fairness I haven't played ball in the 11s to "maximize" what they can do but I have casually worn them and walked around for 6,7, sometimes 10+ hours a day and there money.. Not too hot either, nicely vented

Back
Top Bottom