Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
you guys are all SOOOOOO FUNNY.Just because lebron changed shoes you all come out of the woods with all the hate for the shoe.You re killing me.the other guy saying that just because lebron changed shoes , that says a lot.

1.where were you all all that time?if you had the shoe why didnt you say so yourself before?Lebron changes shoes and everyone on the band wagon.(while you don't know the reason behind this lol)
2.Go to THE PROPER THREAD to say how xs are perfect and 8s were super comfy and all that ****

i mean the man changes his shoes and people jump out of the bushes to hate on a shoe they probably havent bought yet...Cause if they did,how come they didnt express their feelings since they wore it...?SMFH.

Pretty sure all criticism of the XI belongs in this thread.

And you do know that not everyone who owns the shoe is in the thread babbling about it all day? Lol

Too much arguing in the thread. At the end of the day, nike will release the shoe in the 11 that everyone will be cursing Nike out for for not making enough pairs because the stroked out. And it won't look as good as these first colorways but the limited and resell numbers will be high to garner that hype that everyone loves. Same..........ole............song.

Retail for brons too much? Past 3 years horrible quality cardboard *** jordans retailed from $150 average to $170. Stops nothing. Still will sell out. Why? Cause nike knows they got people by the marbles. Same.......song......and ........dance.

Last edited:
He wore em in the first half then switched back to x's the second half
hmmm. interesting. i love my kings prides...but not to play in. ive played in em for 2 days now. so theres already about 6 or so pickup games on em, however... i honestly like my 10s better. its an easy choice because i just dont like the "cushioning" in the 11. because it sits so low and the cushioning is just soft but not springy... i feel like im just sinking to the floor on every step. its cool just to walk around in but for hoopin? nah. and seeing lebron switch back to the 10s kinda makes me feel like im not alone in this...

It is kinda weird that Lebron switched back to the previous model.

Its kinda unprecedented for any signature athlete to do except for his BFF Wade

I'm sure the change to another model didn't have to do with comfort. 

I bet LeBron tried on the XI's before they were mass produced and OK'd it.

I mean, what's the use of a signature shoe if the player won't even wear it?

In the Jordan era there was no other choice but to wait until he wore them to even see them, speaking for myself atleast. I was between 6yrs-10yrs old during those times, I was lucky to even see the shoes in person. Lol! It's not the same in today's culture with all the social media leaks and what have you. Stop comparing the two players and the two sneaker eras, they don't have much in common.
OMG bro PREACH!  Those were the days.  In those days, the very first time you saw a new design is when NBA players wore them on court.  We'd all watch NBA games just to see the new kicks that would be coming out.  Watching NBA games back then was our "internet" and "previews" of new kicks coming out.  Also back then, there weren't really any release dates.  You just walked into a shoe store on a random day and the sneaker would be there.  I miss those days.  

I really wouldn't read too much into Lebron switching from the 11 to the x in game, it was only the second game in a long season for the Heat, whatever the reason (I really don't care personally) for the switch (since it's worried so many people here) I'm sure Nike will have it resolved with the quickness whether that's to re-tool his personal pairs or whatever there's waaaaay to much marketing and money invested in his "new sneaker" so look for him to start game 3 of the season in the 11

Please tell me that wasn't you yelling LeBron
laugh.gif
haha nope, was the people behind me. 

A
OMG bro PREACH!  Those were the days.  In those days, the very first time you saw a new design is when NBA players wore them on court.  We'd all watch NBA games just to see the new kicks that would be coming out.  Watching NBA games back then was our "internet" and "previews" of new kicks coming out.  Also back then, there weren't really any release dates.  You just walked into a shoe store on a random day and the sneaker would be there.  I miss those days.  

And let's not forget about east bay and slam magazine. *sigh* now I'm depressed.

First post up here on NT. I picked up the Terracotta's about a week ago. The 3m really sticks out on the shoe but especially is cool on the Swoosh/tongue logo. A lot of people hate on the XI but I am very pleasantly surprised by them. I don't ball- at all. I am a 28 year old high school coach that just enjoys wearing different shoes that express my individuality, but the "wearable" comfort of these are really nice. Here are a couple of really subpar pictures. I live on a farm so I don't have a scenic place to show them off, haha.

Last edited:
Sorry to go off topic but if they bring the telecast back to nbc with the way the league is looking this year.........

PROBLEMS!!

Last edited:
I really don't know what age demographic is that cares about what memorable moments are attached to specific Jordan's.

I'm 25 and my pops is 45, neither of us ever cared about what he wore in space Jam or played with the flu in.

I and everyone I grew up with bought them purely based on what they looked like.

That's also the reason why I never owned a pair after the 13s.

I really think this is generational. You were like 10 or 11 yrs old when Jordan retired the 2nd time from the Bulls. That was the XIV, and really the last "good" Jordan of his era IMO. Back then, 10yr olds weren't beasts like they are now. I was 18 when Jordan retired in 1998, and already a pretty heavy collector.

In the end, people like shoes for different reasons.

Shrug

Sorry to go off topic but if they bring the telecast back to nbc with the way the league is looking this year.........

PROBLEMS!!

That theme song is as legendary/classic as it is because it happened in the 90s.. I love watching basketball right now but nothing will make today the 90s lol.. Not even Ahmad could pull that off.. Having that graphic/song play today would be weird really IMO.. Just reaching.. No the 90s are untouchable and that theme is in the rafters

Back
Top Bottom