Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^ yeah, 4 bills next week and then another 5 a week later. i should just wait a year or 18 months for the first price cut on these damn nextgen systems

I'm allowing myself only ONE Lebron XI this Holiday Season, but I can't decide:

KING's PRIDE OR TERRACOTTA?... 
embarassed.gif

They both look So Dam Good, but I'm not sure which one I'll regret not copping a Year from now. 
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

Who else is a cheapo like me and is hurt that they bought these already and now there's a 30 off coupon at DSG 
laugh.gif
. To make myself feel better I did get mine for $185 at FTL however after using a VIP rewards, so I guess I can't complain too much. $170 would of just felt better....sounding like a cheap guy here haha. 

eightfivefresh eightfivefresh - Kings Pride.

Who else is a cheapo like me and is hurt that they bought these already and now there's a 30 off coupon at DSG :lol: . To make myself feel better I did get mine for $185 at FTL however after using a VIP rewards, so I guess I can't complain too much. $170 would of just felt better....sounding like a cheap guy here haha.
nothing wrong for feeling some kind of way for paying more than some people. I hate when I drop $$$$ and its available for cheaper before I can even wear them. :smh:

Last edited:
I'm surprised that the Aways are going so quickly; I thought they would eventually be discounted at FTL.  If anyone wanted them NDC still mas most sizes available

I just feel like the statement is misleading when only a couple sizes are missing. doesn't make me feel like they are about to sell out at all.
View media item 640751
It was a opinion I have no reason to mislead any1. That's y I said. To me I feel like its close to sellout. U can't see how they have of the sizes left. They could have 2-39 of each sz left.

looks like your prophecy proved true :lol:

The fact lebron keeps switching out of these things after having an entire summer to adjust has me wondering whats up with this shoe.

Yeah no shoe is going to be "perfect" I ran through a bunch of Kings Pride when they first release, and there were cosmetic imperfections from excessive glue and the infamous dents/bumps on these 11s . If one pair had a dent, I'll check the other and if there were no dents something else will be flawed like a scratch. Somethings always gotta give lol. If you exchange a pair, I bet your next pair will have another problem on it. Its a never ending cycle. Really gotta check that OCD and just keep a pair and move on, thats what I had to do. I found the Aways to be better however, seems like the consensus was less defects on these.  Never...heard of a sizing inconsistency on the same shoe and color though. 
On my kps my left shoe is significantly smaller

went to my local footlocker and picked up the always with the birthday coupon. they def look better in perso. to me always liked them from when the first pictures surfaced.

footlocker also had the Kings Pride in most sizes as well you probably can stock locate if your still looking

The fact lebron keeps switching out of these things after having an entire summer to adjust has me wondering whats up with this shoe.

I thought I was crazy when I saw him wearing what looked like X's this season. There has to be an issue if he feels that much better in the older product. You rarely see players that currently have a model out go back and wear the old one, especially early in the season and in national games. Nike needs all the eyeballs it can get on him wearing the new product. Something must be wrong, or they are having stock issues for his personal stash (highly unlikely).

my mind being torn up right now with this coupon at dsg to cop a pair of KPs. Was planning on copping the KD N7 this weekend and this comes up and cant make up my mind on which to get for the week.

I must say the Lebron 11 Aways are like the Kobe 8 Sulfurs to me in the sense that like the Sulfurs at first the different shade but same color sole of the shoe threw me off some, but then I see them in person and it is actually a very nice touch! These are in my top 2 colorways (still not sure which I like better the King's Pride or the Aways) for the Lebron 11. It also reminds of the Kobe 7 in the sense of aggressvie and bold design of the shoe, which is something that I really like when it comes to certain shoes. As well this colorway may be that sleeper colorway that many will wish they picked up down the line once they dry up. As for Carbon Fiber Lebron 11, the icy sole is what makes the shoe 20 times better, not buying these for myself, but still gives it a way better look than if it were a dull color sole.

Last edited:
Anyone have the style # for the KP's for footlocker....I'm trying to stock locate a pair before I buy they from DSG.

On my kps my left shoe is significantly smaller

This may sound strange, but have you tried measuring both your feet at the store? It is very common for people to have two different sized feet. In my case, my left foot is exactly a 10 and my right foot is close to a 10.5. I have to buy size 10.5 for most of my shoes even though they are big on my left foot.

I think a lot of times people don't know their true size because of this.

Sidenote, how do you quote the whole conversation?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom