Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
This is just a random thought but what if this sneaker originally retailed at $170 as opposed to the $200? Do you think it would've been generally accepted more?

This is just a random thought but what if this sneaker originally retailed at $170 as opposed to the $200? Do you think it would've been generally accepted more?

Way more, especially because most coupons/discounts would bring it down to the $130-$140 range. Dudes would clean up.

This is just a random thought but what if this sneaker originally retailed at $170 as opposed to the $200? Do you think it would've been generally accepted more?[/quote
Some people aren't really to thrilled about the shoe but I have a feeling more people on here would cop on day one with a 10$ decrease from last year's model

Definitely agree with people scooping them up at a lower price, but besides the FI....where is the madness that Nike pulled with the X? They came right out the gate with the Limited Gold Medal and Crown Jewel, Corks were surfacing, Jades had two launches, etc etc.  Definitely a different approach this time, I'm interested to see how all of these releases pan out.

Last edited:
yea im just saying take a look at them in person if you can. I was like "Naw not worth $200" when I saw them in person but was like "Yes! worth 126" when I found out they were on the nike employee site. Was fortunate that my boy looked out for me and I still owe him $1 since all I had on me was $125 :smh: :lol:

oh wow the employee site higher than the store. Interesting.

I hit the mall to try and get a look at them. They re far from lackluster. The speckles are a bit off but I bet if they didn't have em they wouldn't be as nice. I'm anxiously awaiting my pair to get. Fortunately I've got COD Ghosts to keep me occupied.

That DSG coupon is dope. Hopefully they not only carry the TW but that coupon is brought back around. I'm hearing more retailers this year are doing Black November instead of Black Friday. My only dilemma is X1 drops on 11/22 and I still gotta pay off the $400+ balance on it :lol:

Last edited:
djlunchbox djlunchbox
Employee store has always been better than the employee site for some reason. 40% off vs 50% off.

Last edited:
Thanks for the dsg heads up. Grabbed the aways for my son to hoop in. Hopefully the GS version isn't snug in the toe

That's a nice deal for the Aways on DSG, but I still can't bring myself to pull the trigger.

Could be that 4 bills I'm dropping on the PS4 next week...
LOL...Like I said before...2 new systems drop back to back weeks (400+, 500+), No official RD on the FI (250+), Christmas shopping (???), Gamma Jordan XI's (200), I just can't be the Scrooge of the family and only think of myself

I GOT THE DREADED DlCKS BACKORDER EMAIL :smh:

I was able to stock locate my size 12 locally in Dallas at FTL and I just got back from scooping and scoring as these are drying up. I was able to use the birthday coupon also so I only pair $189.44....close enough to the current DSG deal. I tired to stack my platinum rewards on top of that but the system would only take one...oh well. There is one more 12 left floating around though.

Last edited:
Definitely agree with people scooping them up at a lower price, but besides the FI....where is the madness that Nike pulled with the X? They came right out the gate with the Limited Gold Medal and Crown Jewel, Corks were surfacing, Jades had two launches, etc etc.  Definitely a different approach this time, I'm interested to see how all of these releases pan out.
I dont mind one bit. They easier they are to grab, the better.

Guess I got till tomorrow night to decide on that Richard's deal for those Aways

So tempting...

Back
Top Bottom