Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Haven't done anything more strenuous than walk around in these.. Some cheap sneakers folks
Same exact thing happened to my pair...  Happened after one hoops session, just a couple pick-up games

Where'd you get them from?  You should be able to get a refund/replacement from the retailer and if not, Nike

Same exact thing happened to my pair...  Happened after one hoops session, just a couple pick-up games

Where'd you get them from?  You should be able to get a refund/replacement from the retailer and if not, Nike

Footlocker.. I've never known them to switch out or "fix" a pair that's been already worn

Footlocker.. I've never known them to switch out or "fix" a pair that's been already worn
I guess it depends on how worn... Mine were from FTL as well.

They were literally worn once.  I called and told them my issue and that it was a workmanship flaw.  There was no stock but I shipped them back free and for the full refund.

If you state your case and that you've only had them for so long, you should be good.  If they don't honor it, Nike will. (I know this because a Nike rep told me to try through FTL first and if things did not go right they would refund or replace the pair).

Last edited:
I guess it depends on how worn... Mine were from FTL as well.

They were literally worn once.  I called and told them my issue and that it was a workmanship flaw.  There was no stock but I shipped them back free and for the full refund.

If you state your case and that you've only had them for so long, you should be good.  If they don't honor it, Nike will. (I know this because a Nike rep told me to try through FTL first and if things did not go right they would refund or replace the pair).

Well I take pride in keeping all my sneakers as pristine as possible so they look virtually brand new but I've worn them quite a few times since release day.. I would absolutely love to get a refund just don't think it'll happen that easily.. Appreciate the info

FL got an Unlocked blog for the Gama Blues but not the Forging Irons.

............. FIs about catch bodies...

North NJ NTer here. Hoh in willowbrook said no dice. I call ducktales. Unless their pairs were allocated to the newly opened hoh at GSP. Idk bc a worker also said the if were gr. Smh gonna wear my big bangs of o stroke out to numb da pain lol

Well I take pride in keeping all my sneakers as pristine as possible so they look virtually brand new but I've worn them quite a few times since release day.. I would absolutely love to get a refund just don't think it'll happen that easily.. Appreciate the info
For sure.  I understand that you're skeptical.  I was as well.

But in this case it is truly a craftsmanship flaw that could affect the performance of the shoe.  If you're playing in these, that toe box split could be the first stage in that part of the upper coming off completely (a bit of an exaggeration maybe, but the general idea).

If it was something like the swoosh was a little out of line or the armorposite had a couple small dents it would be different.  But that split could arguably affect performance or the longevity of the shoe.  They gotta refund you for that or at least replace your pair...

For sure.  I understand that you're skeptical.  I was as well.

But in this case it is truly a craftsmanship flaw that could affect the performance of the shoe.  If you're playing in these, that toe box split could be the first stage in that part of the upper coming off completely (a bit of an exaggeration maybe, but the general idea).

If it was something like the swoosh was a little out of line or the armorposite had a couple small dents it would be different.  But that split could arguably affect performance or the longevity of the shoe.  They gotta refund you for that or at least replace your pair...

Well man I'm gonna give it a shot at any rate and see what happens.. Your points about the integrity of the shoe are all valid and best believe I'm gonna use that when I talk to someone lol.. I'm just not in the market of dishing out $200+tax for some cheaply made sneakers, can't get down with that no matter how pretty the cw

Well man I'm gonna give it a shot at any rate and see what happens.. Your points about the integrity of the shoe are all valid and best believe I'm gonna use that when I talk to someone lol.. I'm just not in the market of dishing out $200+tax for some cheaply made sneakers, can't get down with that no matter how pretty the cw
Completely understand.  When this happened to my pair I was heated...

Not really interested in the FI's but I was hoping Nike kept the ball rolling with releasing all the Brons like the KPs and aways. No games, enough shoes to go around, etc. Hoping that this release is online only due to limited amount of special packing but not limited shoes. We shall see

anybody know where I can still get the King's Pride, either online or locally Bay Area, CA?

I'm looking for a sz10.5 or 11.

Thanks in advance

Y'all can sleep on the T-Rex's all you want

I don't know if they're coming out in men size or not but all I know is if/when they drop imma have to cop atleast 3650 pairs so I can unds a new pair everyday for the next 10 years
pimp.gif

I'm gonna be beyond pissed if I end up not getting the Forging Irons due to this stupid limited only online release crap >: I was planning on getting these and sitting out for everything else until Carbons :smh: I'm really fed up with the limited releases always on the stuff I like most, I mean what's next, they'll probably pull something crazy like this with the carbons too, at least it hope not :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom