Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
whats the resell price gonna be on the forging irons? i dont want to sleep on them, and find out that theyre going for a lot after the release

I like the Christmas'

wish they would release BEFORE Christmas tho.. like a week or 2 before

Yea man. I always thought it was stupid to release the Xmas shoes after Xmas.
At least do Xmas eve to give people that buy locally a chance to purchase for the big day :lol:

whats the resell price gonna be on the forging irons? i dont want to sleep on them, and find out that theyre going for a lot after the release
exactly $10 more than you want to spend.

$500, $1000, $251?

Does it make a difference really?  You want em you get em.  If you don't want to pay the re-sell, it sounds like you have a budget for it and you should stay true to that.

Will give the FI's a go... I never had the Big Bangs so these will be my consolation prize (if I get them)
Easily the BIGGEST regret for me in terms of sneakers. I got the KD 4 YOTD, but I didn't even try to get the Big Bangs! 
mean.gif

tired.gif

exactly $10 more than you want to spend.

$500, $1000, $251?

Does it make a difference really?  You want em you get em.  If you don't want to pay the re-sell, it sounds like you have a budget for it and you should stay true to that.
thanks for answering my question 

You'll know Thursday, around noon, on how much resellers are going to actually get for them.  There's no telling how many pairs will be for sale online yet.....

YEAH I KINDA FELT LIKE THESE WERE JUST A BIG BANG REMAKE..ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE AND THE BIG BANGS IS THAT THE BIG BANGS ARE PROBABLY BETTER (AND OF COURSE SOME OBVIOUS SPECS)

I like the Christmas'

wish they would release BEFORE Christmas tho.. like a week or 2 before
same way I feel especially since this year's model having a Christmas theme pattern on them...would be nice to wear them the weeks leading up to Christmas

Last edited:
Nice pickups :smokin I hope I can get a pair this Thursday, I've heard about the online twitter link only thing for Nike.com but what do you basically have to do, do you just have to be following Nike and click the link when they tweet it? What's the deal with other sites online? Anyone have any news on the in store release yet? :nerd:

it was in store release here in shanghai and they did raffle for it. very small limited numbers (smallest size are US 8) each size only got 1-2 pairs , i don't know if they have general box release for this preheat or special package only

YEAH I KINDA FELT LIKE THESE WERE JUST A BIG BANG REMAKE..ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE AND THE BIG BANGS IS THAT THE BIG BANGS ARE PROBABLY BETTER (AND OF COURSE SOME OBVIOUS SPECS)

NOW THAT'S A DIFFERENCE.Thanks for sharing cause i don't own Big bangs and i wouldn't have noticed myself.

sold my big bangs and hope to cop these, i am a true 13 and got tired of having to wear running socks to be comfortable. wore them 1x and was able to sell em for 450, its always hit or miss with auctions tho. I think i did ok with that one though.

Ill rock those Christmas joints in the summer if I want that green has a nice pop to it but I see what you guys are saying kinda dumb to release after Christmas.

FI's and Big Bangs look similar, but I don't mind when they recycle colorways.

Might as well go with old faithful.

FI's and Big Bangs look similar, but I don't mind when they recycle colorways.

Might as well go with old faithful.

Yea I have big bangs and I def don't mind the recycling.

The people that say they don't want to pay resellers price for the big bangs are about to pay something near that just for the FI retail cost :lol:

If I missed out on the FI and didn't have big bangs, I'd just buy big bangs instead.

The people that say they don't want to pay resellers price for the big bangs are about to pay something near that just for the FI retail cost
laugh.gif

If I missed out on the FI and didn't have big bangs, I'd just buy big bangs instead.
you cant buy a pair of big bangs for 250.. been lookin for a year on ebay and havent seen a pair for less then 400 range for an 11. 

The people that say they don't want to pay resellers price for the big bangs are about to pay something near that just for the FI retail cost :lol:

I'd be happy if I could find the Big Bangs for 350. But prices have been through the roof on those for a while now.

Getting the FI's for retail is definitely a bargain if you feel like it's the same shoe.

...I for one don't

I was gonna go for the FIs but my success rate on limited shoes is pretty bad so I took that money I set aside for them and just ordered the carbons of off kicks crew. I've been thirsty for that shoe since pics surfaced and to get them a few weeks before they drop was worth the extra 40 bucks of whatever if was.

When I get them in I will take some pics wish I had a nice camera though

Back
Top Bottom