Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
 makes me always feel better when I strike out

Damn... so you purchased in store, correct?  Do you have a VIP account at all and did you use that?

No I don't have a VIP although I should..
I actually got em a day early from my guy there who shall remain nameless of course so there was no receipt.. So I'm sure I'm screwed didn't even consider that initially

Damn... so you purchased in store, correct?  Do you have a VIP account at all and did you use that?

No I don't have a VIP although I should..
I actually got em a day early from my guy there who shall remain nameless of course so there was no receipt.. So I'm sure I'm screwed didn't even consider that initially

how are you screwed? just hit up nike about a voucher. get your $200 voucher and call it a day.

how are you screwed? just hit up nike about a voucher. get your $200 voucher and call it a day.

Dunno how I've never had to return a pair before because of major quality defects.. No receipt so there's really no record of the transaction in the traditional sense anyways.. Believe me I'd love to be wrong here

Dunno how I've never had to return a pair before because of major quality defects.. No receipt so there's really no record of the transaction in the traditional sense anyways.. Believe me I'd love to be wrong here

but I'm telling you what to do. Nike warranties its products. hit up nike.

Looks like it says
"Nike product guarantees and warranties require a dated receipt to process the claim"

just hit them up about the issue. never mention you got them from anywhere other than nike because they were a gift if asked.
nike's product is warrantied. worse comes to worse, return them to a factory store for what they would ring up as in the system which is about 180 or so.

Are Forging Irons going to be impossible to get? Is it like a HOH/Niketown only type of thing?

Apparently they are impossible to get and footlocker only plans on selling their stock online and not in stores.

Who knows what Nike towns will do.

If I had to guess I'd say they'll have them.

If HOH getting em you can be sure they wont see the counter top - strictly out the back doo on limited HOH drops...

just hit them up about the issue. never mention you got them from anywhere other than nike because they were a gift if asked.
nike's product is warrantied. worse comes to worse, return them to a factory store for what they would ring up as in the system which is about 180 or so.

Sounds good I'll try that

If HOH getting em you can be sure they wont see the counter top - strictly out the back doo on limited HOH drops...

Idk where you get that idea from.

My local HOH is legit on every release & does FcFS every time.

It's the locals who are shady and impossible to beat.

In line the Tuesday before the release, with knowledge of how many pairs are being sold and selling spots in line for $100 on rd.

My Away XI just came in. Will post photos hopefully. Not feeling bad on not getting Jordan Laney V after all since I was able to order these later that morning.

Will give the FI's a go... I never had the Big Bangs so these will be my consolation prize (if I get them)

Suppose to be the Dunk low 2k14 BHM , wonder if they will do a similar design/pattern bhm pack and if so what the xi's would look like

Back
Top Bottom