Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Give me feedback about insoles please. I always put Spenco stability insoles in all my sneaks. After I unlaced the Away XI I got today, I removed the insole on the left shoe, it states Lunarlon on it.

The sole was very thick, thicker than most insoles included in shoes. Should I keep the default Lunarlon insoles in these Away XI since they seem so unique? Or would it be alright for me to put the Spenco insoles I usually place in all my shoes?

And what exactly is the Lunarlon gimmick?

Lunarlon is the most comfortable cushioning set-up ever up until it destroys your knees and blows out your achilles like Kobe. Worth it? Yes.

Lower back injury = BOGUS EXCUSE BY NIKE

Nonsense, why would Nike tell LeBron what to say.
it's very clear that LeBron has anatomical issues with his feet, this effects the alignment of his spine.
This issue as most chiropractors know leads to back pain, that's why most sell custom insoles.

I believe back pain will be a common theme for LeBron as he ages.
Back pain is extremely common for Americans.

Lunarlon is the most comfortable cushioning set-up ever up until it destroys your knees and blows out your achilles like Kobe. Worth it? Yes.
So am I better off keeping the default insoles in my Away XI? Or should I switch them out with my usual Spenco insoles? Sorry if I didn't get it if you were being playfully sarcastic.

Last edited:
I'm surprised they're selling so well. I had a bit of difficulty getting a size 12 today.
I personally like the KP's over the Aways but I have gotten a LOT more compliments about the Aways on feet than the KP's. 
grin.gif

Saw the tws today and no hating involved, i was so underwhelmed. After buying the kps and aways, i feel that the tws are kinda boring. Im sure that to others its the perfect cw but not me. I thought ill be 3 out 3. But 2 out of 3 is still good.

Here's hoping Nike does what they did with the Jades and release the FIs again as a GR.

Last edited:
Here's hoping Nike does what they did with the Jades and release the FIs again as a GR.

My spider sense is tingling. This is probably a Crown Jewel or Gold Medal (insert whatever quick strike). I'm bummed. I'm out of town and am at the mercy of crappy wifi versus the evil bots. But if Nike is feeling charitable or maybe the hype isn't too bad, maybe this will be like the N7 collection. But I doubt it.

And after seeing them on feet the other day, I can't see why they're $50 more or there is hype (besides the artificial demand and low numbers).

My spider sense is tingling. This is probably a Crown Jewel or Gold Medal (insert whatever quick strike). I'm bummed. I'm out of town and am at the mercy of crappy wifi versus the evil bots. But if Nike is feeling charitable or maybe the hype isn't too bad, maybe this will be like the N7 collection. But I doubt it.

And after seeing them on feet the other day, I can't see why they're $50 more or there is hype (besides the artificial demand and low numbers).
at least gold medal got normal box release (with nike sportpack item) , can someone confirm if there is chance nike gonna release forging iron in general package?

So am I better off keeping the default insoles in my Away XI? Or should I switch them out with my usual Spenco insoles? Sorry if I didn't get it if you were being playfully sarcastic.

The thing with the default 'insole' is that it is actually a combination midsole/insole. It is all one piece that drops into the shoe and houses the cushioning system.

I would highly suggest keeping it in...

Nike had a thinner insert option for the kobe 8 where you could put your own support insole on top. Not sure if they'll release that for these 11s. Once you break them in, you MAY be able to fit your spenco on top.

Will you be playing in them or wearing casually?

Kicks-crew got the FI. Price is Lebron's jersey number that's all you need to know.
lol they were $280 before Nike announced it's limited availability. probably should've hopped on that at the time, only $30 above retail and beats the odds of me copping off NDC, plus its gonna beat the resellers prices.

The LeBron 11 ‘Forging Iron’ will be available globally at select retail locations and Nike.com in November. This shoe will be Twitter Link only, please follow @nikestore for up to date information.

I hate the FI's so I wouldn't tell anybody I know to pay a dime over retail on them.

But 300-350 for the BB9s is not even close to realistic, if it was I would own a pair.

Glad I got them back then then

I remember wanting a pair of KD IV's, but by the time I really was going to buy, the prices shot up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom