Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
He wore it all game because he didn't want Marcus Morris wearing them(he wore IDs past few games). Now the TW gonna sell out :lol:

Christmas is coming up && they need him in the Christmas XIs so they had to get to work. You can't be takin on Kobe && his new 9s while wearing last year's model

I won't be, waiting for the AvM. Best colorway imo. I don't see how that poll has the KP at 50% for best colorway. Fugly green with hints of yellow/gold. At least the AvM you can rock those on the court, to work, or to the club and be in style. Go to a club with green shoes yea no thx.

The AvM have green glow on them...

I hope you're right brother... Just helped a family member with their rent so i'm out till the weekend. Its almost as if God wanted to test my loyalty. Whats more important, the sneakers or your blood?  lol

I really wanted these too
Priorities 1st, you'll get them

Right right. Forgot bout that. Got mixed up seeing the teaser recently. Glad Bron is finally wearing the XIs, for the pure fact that I wanna see what he pulls out each game, especially the one coming up against Cleveland.

Why do they feel the need to make them glow. We're not 12 year olds that think light n our shoes are cool or w/e

Nice pic of all the oranges.

Them kobe 8 fireworks tho.I need them in my life.

Them miami nights only $200 on kicks crew

https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=4308
$220 for me just because i wear a larger size? 
mean.gif

I was sort of lukewarm about the FIs at first when I saw pics, and I didn't think I'd change my mind since I already have the BBs. But I gotta admit they're nicer to me in person than what I was expecting and different enough from the BBs for me to appreciate. I guess I'm also a bit of a sucker for orange/yellow when it comes to louder colorways that I like, so these make a nice addition. Glad I was able to check them out in person and cop from a friend.

View media item 668678View media item 668679
Also looking forward to copping the TWs tomorrow and having a more subtle colorway in my XI rotation.
What's good with those Kobe 8's?

Back
Top Bottom