• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Well said.  

And I wasn't asking if they were limited, I was being sarcastic.  I don't fall victim to the "I heard these are limited so ya might wanna cop from me early for $300+ on ebay" 

My bad I wasn't trying to direct that at you personally it was just a general statement.

I'm like 99.9% sure that the MNs are a GR.

Don't know where everyone gets the idea that they aren't.

$200..... That hurts....

I've heard or seen nothing to lead me to believe that the MN will be limited.

And if they are on kicks crew for $200 that's a pretty good sign of availability. They might be "more limited" because of the carbon fiber, which is probably just a graphic anyway lol I think they will be a GR.

Did you see any early pairs of KP or FI for $200? No... Like I said before WCS has the TW for $200 because they are general release.

Wow lookin at them up close they're raised significantly. Possibly full length encapsulated zoom and no lunarlon in there?

Yea the toebox is much larger. They made much more room for him. I think he was waiting for new pairs of team color 11s while he was wearing the 10s

Funny. 1st we analyze why he's not wearin em. Now we analyze the changes. Hopefully we'll officially find out why in the near future. Pretty interesting stuff.

@JoeyD12 - yea it's definitely lookin like the MNs are gonna be more available than I originally thought. I don't regret getting them from kicks-crew a lil earlier when it was priced higher, would have been nice to save some money but it is what it is. I love em.

It's too bad Nike didn't analyze them a little more, I wouldn't have had to size up to a 15
mean.gif

compared to lebrons amended pair, the 11 is like sliding your foot into a clam shell

one thing about the 11 is it doesn't feel like it's all the way on your foot

prolly why bron went with the higher ankle cut, shoe feels like im wearing a ankle sock that wont stay on my foot

the 10s were harder to get into but once they were on it felt right

^ I doubt it, but that would be :smokin if he did

Yea. If he does it'll bash the pairs we're getting and bash his team at nike for not getting it right before the season. But who knows, maybe it's his fault he didn't have it figured out. In any case I think it's cool he's finally wearing them.

*Holds up flame shield from all the "a real man doesn't care what another man wears" heads :lol:

whatever. they changed it for scottie33 too.

just as long as they dont change the mold on retail pairs. i prefer the sleeker toebox look.

Back
Top Bottom