• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
View media item 669881
I was about cop but some big footed loser woke up early and grabbed my size before I could now I have to drive halfway across town lol. Although maybe a good thing because they don't pop like they did in the pics when I first saw them. Guess that's photoshop for ya.

TW's are most def a GR (thank you) and will def sit.  They aren't moving at all, online on in stores.  So glad, because I can go and get them at the end of the week, or next week if need be.  Hoping DSG gets them.  Love this damn shoe.
Hope you're right -- could be area dependent though.  Lookin to scoop these in a couple hours after work... if they're still sittin at my local FTL

didnt even realize these dropped today....

i think im good for only 1 pair of lebron xi at retail...and i think that has to be miami nights

reaaaaaaallly curious to read what changes were made to lebrons shoe

The only colorway I really wanted was the Terracotas but when I seen them in person they just didn't pop the same and at $200 anything but a must cop I'm passing....

Got the Megatron sc 2 trainers instead...

Miami nights and taxi 12s up next

didnt even realize these dropped today....

i think im good for only 1 pair of lebron xi at retail...and i think that has to be miami nights

Same here, and that might be a stretch.

I'll wait for the aways at outlets, and that might be it. Wish ID didn't cost so much.

Idk why people keep missing this. The MN still has armorposite but its draped in a carbon fiber design. Still auto cop regardless. And GR or not they will move quick

yea those TWs still aint doing it for me

Those Blk/ orange red XI's still the best release so far

Saw the TW in person today. The 3M accents are real nice. If anyone's on the fence, I'd definitely recommend just pulling the trigger on them.

The pair of Terracotta Warriors I got from FTL today has a miscut tongue, and I can't return it until tomorrow >.>

That sucks. My Away's have a misaligned tongue so it veers off to the lateral side which is one of my biggest peeves when looking down on my shoes.

Picked up the TW and the Gammas today to add to my existing pairs of KP and FI. These XIs are killing my wallet.

Went in to scoop the gammas and liked the details in the TW, so I picked them up.

TW's are most def a GR (thank you) and will def sit.  They aren't moving at all, online on in stores.  So glad, because I can go and get them at the end of the week, or next week if need be.  Hoping DSG gets them.  Love this damn shoe.
Footlocker is the only non-Nike stores that will get the TW color...

JM
Sounds kinda limited, awaiting panic...

roll.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domosirchazzo View Post

I'm like 99.9% sure that the MNs are a GR.

Don't know where everyone gets the idea that they aren't.

That JM guy said they would be more limited than most other lebron xi's

Damn. That guy...what does he know? :tongue:

Just state the facts...however, like EVERYTHING...it is really all about demand...

JM

It definitely helps that the Taxi 12s come out the same day as the MN. Hopefully most heads will grab the 12s and won't want to throw another $200 on top. I'm assuming the demand will be pretty high tho so it'll be interesting come RD.

does anyone know anywhere i can cop the king's pride colorway in a 10.5? just got the terracottas this morning and am feeling these more than i thought i would

Back
Top Bottom