Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The demand can be high for the MN and I'm confident that you'll get it if you try and buy on RD.  I could be highly mistaken, but seeing that even Finish Line is getting them, gives me reason to believe that.  The confusion is with the word "limited" and us coming off the X.  When that tag was placed on the X last season, 99.9% of the time for myself and other non bot users, it meant we aren't getting them....now, with the XI it means that I just need to wake up early on RD.  

I'm sure they have tricks up their sleeve for 2014 though.  But for now, I'm happy lol

Are the two strands of flywire by the swoosh suppose to be through the eyelets? If not seems weird that they did that??

Saw TW and Gamma's today, love the paint finish on the swoosh of the Gamma and the TW are solid. If they sit for awhile I'll cop, but for now I'm satisfied with my KP

Doubled up on Megatron SCs over Terracottas. Terracottas are definitely my Plan B if Oreos don't fall in my favor Friday. Will double up on them like I did KPs.

The demand can be high for the MN and I'm confident that you'll get it if you try and buy on RD.  I could be highly mistaken, but seeing that even Finish Line is getting them, gives me reason to believe that.  The confusion is with the word "limited" and us coming off the X.  When that tag was placed on the X last season, 99.9% of the time for myself and other non bot users, it meant we aren't getting them....now, with the XI it means that I just need to wake up early on RD.  

I'm sure they have tricks up their sleeve for 2014 though.  But for now, I'm happy lol

There are different levels of limited...

There are different levels of demand...

There are different levels of demand on these different limited shoes...

There are different levels of demand from mall to mall, state to state, city to city...

Finishline getting them or not means nothing...they got 3Lab5s...they get limited product...

JM

Why do people assume that there is so much hype for the MNs?

It's been posted a few times already in this thread that they are available for retail, if you really feel the need to lock down your pair.

Anybody know anything about the MN release? Is it limited, or GR? By far the most dope CW yet... IMO

There are different levels of demand from mall to mall, state to state, city to city...

Finishline getting them or not means nothing...they got 3Lab5s...they get limited product...

JM
I appreciate the economics lesson but I hope you understand that I meant no disrespect towards your posts/info.  I'm well versed in supply & demand.  For me, Finishline carrying them DOES in fact mean something since the demand isn't as high in Dallas, TX.  All I meant by my previous post is that with the X, it was pretty black & white in regards to what "limited" meant.  In all honesty, none of this talk really means anything without actual numbers.  If that information were to release, this "game" would be over quickly.  

I use this site to get information on my favorite shoes, and I find myself sifting through false hype/info. that is spread by some in order to boost their pockets/business.  In no way am I categorizing you in that, I'm just sharing my opinion in order to give others that really WANT the shoe, some sort of confidence come RD.  

JM

This should be posted in every thread!

JM
Production numbers on colorways would be nice, but there's no way we're getting those.

Availability comes down to different variables as you've stated, but for people like us it's just the word association. For most people, "limited" means "I'm probably not getting them." "Limited GR" means "I just need to wake up."

You got a tough job (though I'm assuming it's your choice) giving us info. People will always want it to be more specific. I know I do 
laugh.gif

But it is what it is. Thinking a shoe is out of reach but seeing it magically in your cart is an awesome feeling.

Production numbers on colorways would be nice, but there's no way we're getting those.

Availability comes down to different variables as you've stated, but for people like us it's just the word association. For most people, "limited" means "I'm probably not getting them." "Limited GR" means "I just need to wake up."

You got a tough job (though I'm assuming it's your choice) giving us info. People will always want it to be more specific. I know I do 
laugh.gif

But it is what it is. Thinking a shoe is out of reach but seeing it magically in your cart is an awesome feeling.
Thank you.  That's all I meant. 

Back
Top Bottom