Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think the Kings Pride colorway is the best colorway that has released so far, although I didn't like them when I first saw them.

Wore the KP for the first time practically all day and the cushioning is money right out the box. The squeaking from the insole rubbing on the inside is annoying though. Definitely have to wear them to appreciate to the fullest. Gonna go to the mall first thing in the morning to check out the TW.

When the kp pics started leaking, I was smh, thought the colorway was terrible for a launch product.
Saw them on display at a spot on the Ave a week before they dropped and it was a robocop after that.

I am not going to lie i though the KP's were HORRIBLE but after seeing them in person i fell in love. IMO its like this

1.) TW

2.) KP

3.) NYC Graffiti

• 4.) Miami Nights

• 5.)Away

• 6.)AvM

• 7)Forging Iron

• 8.)Gamma Blues

• 9.)Christmas

• 10.)Dunkman

Last edited:

I can't believe that different people have different tastes
^^^^THANK YOU.  I never understood statements like that.  "Wow, I can't believe so many people like this over that.  Why?"  lol, like you said, everyone is different and have different tastes. No need to "understand" why someone likes something over something else.  

I think its hilarious that people are passing on TW because they are plain. Do you guys wear bright clown shoes all year round? Sometimes its nice to have a more subtle colorway.

:lol: i like the TW a lot, but personally not gonna spend too much on lebron xi after copping a couple x elites. def will cop if they are at a discount

Hopefully its the AvM
Only if they did his moonboot conversion
laugh.gif

LeBron tends to pull out something retro when he returns to Cleveland. My guess is a LeBron VII in an Ohio inspired colorway. He wore the Fairfax VI's last year, then changed into an all-silver PE of the X's. I'm hoping for a VII, to an XI switch up sometime later in the game.

I doubled up on the Kings Pride, but now I'm thinking of trying to diverse colors in my rotation by exchanging my extra pair for the Gamma blue (the only lebron 11s I dont got so far). What ya'll think? Or should I keep the extra KP for down the road. Feeling like theres no need for a 2nd pair of the same color when I can just get a different color to switch it up a bit, yet KP is my fav one 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom