Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i felt the kp's were the hardest colorway out the gate but now im leaning towards the gammas

might feel that way cause i haven't picked the gammas up yet but they are super smooth

i get that flint 13 vibe from them even tho they look closer to the zoom rookies

im completely in love with the first 3 gr's

I doubled up on the Kings Pride, but now I'm thinking of trying to diverse colors in my rotation by exchanging my extra pair for the Gamma blue (the only lebron 11s I dont got so far). What ya'll think? Or should I keep the extra KP for down the road. Feeling like theres no need for a 2nd pair of the same color when I can just get a different color to switch it up a bit, yet KP is my fav one >D .

Tough call. It makes sense to drop the double for a different cw to rock. On top of that, these things seem really durable. Not gonna see much wear, if any, especially if they're a casual pair.

BUT, I doubled up on the KP and it's really nice to know I'll have a fresh pair on deck down the road. I personally couldn't give that up for the gammas.

Those Away's pop so hard....I need to grab those before it's too late.  I wasn't extremely impressed when I had my defective pair of FI's in hand, but those pics definitely make me sorta miss them lol

I think its hilarious that people are passing on TW because they are plain. Do you guys wear bright clown shoes all year round? Sometimes its nice to have a more subtle colorway.

There's nothing subtle about the TW.

I for one didn't pass because they were plain, I original passed because of the solid purple outsole.

Later on I eventually found more things I thought were wack about the design.

KPs over everything...

I guess the Miami Nights are a distant 2nd but that's not saying much in their favor.

Those Away's pop so hard....I need to grab those before it's too late.  I wasn't extremely impressed when I had my defective pair of FI's in hand, but those pics definitely make me sorta miss them lol
The away's would pop even more if that red rubber sole was black, and they didn't put those damn speckles in the red.

169e5660573011e3a04a12011bcf227e_8.jpg

Last edited:
TW's won't get discounted on Nike.   They will sell out eventually before they can even apply the discount (ie no more KP or aways on NDC) .  your best bet for a discount on the TW's would be from DSG, but they aren't carrying the TWs.    they only carry the basic colorways as I've stated (KP, away, gamma) so you'll be able to use a discount there if they still have them available.  Finishline.com didn't release the TW's so no discount there.   Eastbay, footlocker, etc ?   they'll eventually be sold out to.   Only discount you can get on the TW's is if the batches that get sent to the Nike outlets the price will be marked down.  But as far as the MAJOR online retailers that are carrying the TW's  (NIKE, FOOTLOCKER, EASTBAY, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS) I highly doubt you'll be able to see a markdown online UNLESS you have a gift card of course which will drop the price down.
If you've bought any of the XI's (except for Forging Irons) without a birthday coupon, you lost.

I was sort of lukewarm about the FIs at first when I saw pics, and I didn't think I'd change my mind since I already have the BBs. But I gotta admit they're nicer to me in person than what I was expecting and different enough from the BBs for me to appreciate. I guess I'm also a bit of a sucker for orange/yellow when it comes to louder colorways that I like, so these make a nice addition. Glad I was able to check them out in person and cop from a friend.

Also looking forward to copping the TWs tomorrow and having a more subtle colorway in my XI rotation.
What's good with those Kobe 8's?
Shanghai Exclusive release. Not coming stateside. I got my pair through a friend working overseas.
Was it just Shanghai or might Hong Kong have gotten them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domosirchazzo View Post

I'm like 99.9% sure that the MNs are a GR.

Don't know where everyone gets the idea that they aren't.

That JM guy said they would be more limited than most other lebron xi's

Damn. That guy...what does he know? :tongue:

Just state the facts...however, like EVERYTHING...it is really all about demand...

JM
So they will be more limited than other Lebrons?

I wish I had a pair of FI.

JM, any word on the rerelease?

Going to pick up the TW today when I go see if any stores have the Roshe's.

Guess the theme for this week is Mine Grey in Nike Signatures.

Anybody else thinkin the mn are this year's cool grey like the canaries last year? Really feelin like these will sit like the aways. Just my .02

Back
Top Bottom