Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anybody else thinkin the mn are this year's cool grey like the canaries last year? Really feelin like these will sit like the aways. Just my .02

probably just you.

its a lot of positive feedback on the Miami nights and the colorway has sold fairly well in the past. The canaries.... they were decent/cool to many from what I remember but im not 100% on that.

Anybody else thinkin the mn are this year's cool grey like the canaries last year? Really feelin like these will sit like the aways. Just my .02
Canary X's sat long and hard, and went on sale very quickly.  I was a fan of them, but I don't think too many were really feeling the yellow.  I don't think that will happen with the MN XI's, they will move pretty fast, even if they are a GR type release. 

Lol me n u both.... Tw just dont do it for me at all... They are prolly MY bottom3 with the gama and dunkman
Kp
Mn
Fi
M vs A
Away
Gama
Tw
Dunkman

The TWs are supposed to be subtle. They are inspired by an army made of stone/clay. If you look at the hyperposite on these from a little bit of a distance it has a stone color to it.

Received an email from Nike this am, "Get your TWs now! Limited time, limited quantities!"

They trying to hype this shoe, but no one is buying.

Was it just Shanghai or might Hong Kong have gotten them?
Pretty sure it was just Shanghai. They released with a few other exclusives like the Jordan I XQs as part of the "Ignite Shanghai" event over the summer, though they also had limited #'s on NDC China. Most people on here had to cop with help from an overseas connect/friend or Kicks-Crew.

Last edited:
Do these break in good? I have a 8.5. But they feel quite snug. But the length is fine so going up half a size won't work. =\

Do these break in good? I have a 8.5. But they feel quite snug. But the length is fine so going up half a size won't work. =\
I was going though the same thing (normally wear a 10) with my TWs until I brought them back to my local FL to try on the 10.5, and BINGO - much better fit. The length wasn't really any different, but my toes now have the proper room to move. The toe box on these is quite narrow - I'd suggest at least trying on the 9s before you settle on keeping the 8.5s. Good luck!

Javier

as far as sizing I went with an 11.5 on KP, fit good a little big, I went with an 11 on MN, a little small but snug

so I guess I would prefer the .5 size up

They finally got the length right but got the width wrong.

I went tts. Yea they're snug but my kp and aways are in regular rotation. They're broken in now. But if they're gonna be a pair you only rock a few times a year you might wanna .5 size up for comfort out the box. You may have to deal with heel slippage tho. And I'm not a fan of extra toe box length.

Last edited:
I don't know if this has been talked about, cause I can't keep up with the crazy flow of this thread lol... Could the TW colorway BE the China's of the XI line?

The shoe is based off Chinese influence, and he's had a "China" shoe consistently now. Or is there something else in the works dubbed the "China XI"?

I don't know if this has been talked about, cause I can't keep up with the crazy flow of this thread lol... Could the TW colorway BE the China's of the XI line?

The shoe is based off Chinese influence, and he's had a "China" shoe consistently now. Or is there something else in the works dubbed the "China XI"?
They're this year's China colorway just like the Jades were last year's China colorway.

I'm an 8.5 also and the size 9 has crazy toe room, but the 8.5 legit hurts my feet cus they are so narrow. idk what to do either...

They def don't break in tho.

Last edited:
So umm did anyone cop anything today...sizes still available for kix I thought would be sold out by now...certain threads that I thought would be jumping aint popping!.

I realize the KP looks better "in person", but I think the 50% of you that voted the KP like them better NOW because you own them.

Don't like the KP at all, I guess compared to the cw's we've seen so far I can see people liking them the best. Cw's suck so far

Back
Top Bottom