Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
city gear discount should be legit...I got their 30% off email but I think it stated that it ends at 1pm today, that's why it doesn't show up anymore.

Almost had a heart attack....im now leaving my second mall today and every shoe that released this week are still there including the Jordans.....happy and dumbfounded at the same time....so I will just wait it out to use disco on the kix I want!

Last edited:
I don't think any Lebron XIs are included in their 30% off sale
It was working for me a couple hours ago when I had a pair in my cart. It was $140 for the Gammas., not sure why it's not working anymore. I was on my laptop then, but now I'm on a iPad and can't replicate it.

Fiancé has been served the invoice from my citygear order. She still winning tho since I'm spending more on her for Xmas then she is on me :lol:

DSG is offering the 20% off on the Gammas again. Ends at midnight. Gammas just happen to be the lucky shoe everybody can get on the cheap during the holiday season.

Need help from fellow NTers. My hat game is severely lacking, I'm looking for a fitted hat to match the MNs. Any suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanks.

I don't think any Lebron XIs are included in their 30% off sale
It was working for me a couple hours ago when I had a pair in my cart. It was $140 for the Gammas., not sure why it's not working anymore. I was on my laptop then, but now I'm on a iPad and can't replicate it.
They prob added an exclusion, may have been mistakenly discounted to begin with.

My Gammas shipped, debating keeping them or exchanging them for another TW. I did want to double up on TW.

Rocked my TW for the first time today wore em to work ( 8:30am - now) and my GAWD. these are better than the Kobe 8. Super Comfortable. I will def. need more than one pair, NIke did a great job with comfort. Dont know why bron bron doesnt like 'em. these are my new Favorites.Bring on the Christmas and Graffits/ Homes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom