Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It also looks like you're out of the running unless you have a PS4 or XBox One. Since I'm not really planning on getting either anytime soon, I guess I'll be sitting this one out.

has anyone worn these with custom othrotics? how do they feel and did you go .5 size up?

thanks

Any body that knows how to mod games knows that its very easy to mod your account to unlock everything on any game. So because i dont have a ps4 or xbox one ill leave you guys with a hint on how to get this "UNIQUE" code. 

XBOXMB  / HEX EDITOR

Last edited:
Already have 31 games in, might as well just get through 60 and see what this is all about.

What exactly does elite player ranking mean?

well looks like i am going to have to get nba 2k14 earlier then i expected..lol  was going to wait until a holiday discount.

Man, those 2K14s are going to be much sought after.

I wonder if they're going to preview it in game first?

Going to be X MVP levels of salt.

well looks like i am going to have to get nba 2k14 earlier then i expected..lol  was going to wait until a holiday discount.

$400(+) for the console

$60 for the game

On top of the amount of time you have to dedicate to the game

...equals a slight chance to be able to purchase a $200-$250 shoe you have not seen yet?

Lol

...btw I don't think all those people that bought a gang of CDs to be able to win the red Octobers actually got their shoes yet.

Yeah, if he's not into video games, best just to throw the money at the shoe.

But how else do you get a shot if you're not willing to play the game?

I've already got the console and game can anybody confirm if you actually have to play the 60 games or can you just sim 60.

Of course nobody is going yo buy the system just to get the shoes. With that much money u could just pay a reseller. Then again they may go for more than 700 if there are only 2014 pairs. For anybody with the game does LeBron switch to elites at halftime?

i've been playing a ton of 2k14 for ps4 my career since, was up to 46 games before the announcement, now up to 54 games hopefully i get the notification soon.

$400(+) for the console

$60 for the game

On top of the amount of time you have to dedicate to the game

...equals a slight chance to be able to purchase a $200-$250 shoe you have not seen yet?

Lol

...btw I don't think all those people that bought a gang of CDs to be able to win the red Octobers actually got their shoes yet.
i already have an xbox one and was planning on getting 2k14.. was going to wait until prices drop until 39.99 to buy, but i bought it early.. but luckily best buy does price match so i can get a price match if it goes on sale in the next 30 days.. 

and its a preorder so that means your guaranteed the shoes.  

Oh boy.. this just because the 2k14 thread
laugh.gif

Of course nobody is going yo buy the system just to get the shoes. With that much money u could just pay a reseller. Then again they may go for more than 700 if there are only 2014 pairs. For anybody with the game does LeBron switch to elites at halftime?

if there are only 2014 pairs, the resell will be well into 4 figures

Guaranteed if you get through before they sell out.

So...yeah, good luck with that.

I'm not knocking anyone who wants to participate.

I'm more just speaking to all the silly ish we have to do to have a chance at buying a shoe that no one has seen yet.

So because they are 2014 pairs the resell will be 4 digits but the 250-300 Crown Jewels released go for 600-1000 depending on size a year after their release?

Guaranteed if you get through before they sell out.

So...yeah, good luck with that.

I'm not knocking anyone who wants to participate.

I'm more just speaking to all the silly ish we have to do to have a chance at buying a shoe that no one has seen yet.
These ain't for you, its for people that already own a next gen console and have the game.  Nobody expects you to jump through any hoops to cop.

I guess I'm blind, but where does it state that you have to have one of the new consoles??

*nevermind, just found it...smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom