Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
shake your head at...Akron Aeros baseball? Brewers baseball? Cavaliers basketball? Mishka? The colors pink and purple? What?

The guy asked for suggestions.

Last edited:
now that Black Friday is done with
grin.gif
 iam ready for the Miami Nights
smokin.gif

Can't wait for the AvsM !!!!

The XIs are not selling out in my city, so I am hoping for a sale soon.

Last edited:
Hadn't seen anything on this yet, so figured I would share...
[h2]Limited-Edition 2K14 Lebron XI[/h2]
HOW TO PURCHASE THIS SHOE

Only the most dedicated and passionate Nike and NBA 2K14 fans will be eligible for an opportunity to purchase this special LeBron 11.

How to Become Eligible
  • Register in-game with a 2K Sports online account.
  • Create a custom MyPLAYER in-game.
  • Complete at least 60 season games and earn an elite player ranking.
  • Accept Nike Endorsement Path and be one of the first fans to create a Signature Shoe in the Innovation Kitchen.
  • Earn the opportunity to purchase by becoming a Nike superstar in-game.
How to Order with an Access Code
  • Once eligible, you will see an in-game congratulatory message from LeBron James inviting you to purchase this limited-edition LeBron 11.
  • You'll be emailed a unique 16-digit access code. Visit www.nike.com/2K14, use your access code to unlock the order page, and pre-order your shoes. Limit one per access code.
  • Nike will ship the shoes when they arrive in March 2014.
Pre-orders are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. A unique access code does not guarantee Nike will have the shoes in stock.

Nike reserves the right to deactivate access codes or ban users at any time if fraudulent activity is detected.

Thanks to @Carter513 on Twitter for the info

Question: I'm in the market for a new pair of hoop shoes.

Narrowed it down to the Lebron 11's and the Soldier 7's (trying to take advantage of the DSG Black Friday discount which ends in about 2 hours so I don't have time to go try either pair on) and I'm looking for opinions from anyone who are using these to play ball in. 

If you have a pair of 11's and use them for ball, how do you feel about em?

2014 pairs? If these things are hot...Re-sell is going to be rediccccc. Seems a little fishy to have such a little number of pairs....

2014 pairs? If these things are hot...Re-sell is going to be rediccccc. Seems a little fishy to have such a little number of pairs....

Not even gonna try for those 2K14s. Not worth the trouble.

I don't play video games. I gave up on them years ago when I realIzed they are absolutely nothing but a useless time suck that could be better spent making money, or sleeping to wake up earlier/work later to make more money.

But I would have real problem paying $220 for a shoe I haven't even seen. Idk if after you enter the code, you can see the shoe - I surely hope that's the case and if it is, I'm sure we'll see photos tonight or early morning.

March release so it's not even ASW. Saw some people on twitter saying they might be WTB, but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom