• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nthat.gif

I really wanna try on a pair just to see how comfy these were. I remember when I tried on a pair of Xs in store and the comfort blew my mind. I hope these have that same feeling when you put them on

I really wanna try on a pair just to see how comfy these were. I remember when I tried on a pair of Xs in store and the comfort blew my mind. I hope these have that same feeling when you put them on
I had a pair in my dream and they were kind of uncomfortable.

Of course I also found Yeezy 2's sitting in footlocker in my dreams so you shouldn't really take that to mean anything.

Also, can anyone post a picture of the open strap of the soldier 7's? Just the inside of the strap.

Last edited:
id participate in a rosie o donnel bukkakke for a chance to get that king of the jungle colorway early. retail is 200 firm right? i hope nike doesn't pull stunt like that did with the crown jewel and usa cw

I'm not feeling any if the swoosh placements on this shoe. :smh: I think the design without any swooshes would be much cleaner imo.

I feel like the placement of the shoe was "forced" on there if you will. But I know there has to be some sort of swoosh on the shoe I just think they could've put it somewhere better

Oh ok. I feel like either Lebron's Swoosh placement or the Lebron logo is always awkward or out of place on his shoes then they just grow on you eventually

Been saying this about the swoosh on this particular model. The X looks awkward too, but that shoe kinda needs it or else it'll be even more boring.

I actually like the inside swoosh on the toebox. That alone would have sufficed. Also, would have been super dope if they incorporated the lion logo into the tongue padding (making the tongue look like an updated version of the 8).

Last edited:
These look like they will feel very snug when you first put your feet in them... I.E. Foamposite Material

Back
Top Bottom