Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
seems like they have been cutting out the basic colors more and more with each release.

last year we lost the cool grey color. this year there are no signs of a blacked out/anthracite version at all. I thought the carbons did well last year. :x
Yea with the rest of the world slittin throats for "what the" cw's feels like simple and wholesome colorways are gettin tossed, even though I'm a fan of both look at how much more the aways and the homes(Graffiti's) have added then last years. I don't even need a blackout as long as the upper and foam are predominantly black

and im not sure those are coming either... my speculation or observation is that the regular type of colorways generally show up leading up to the initial release up until the first couple months after the release... then its just the debut of the special colors or the more exotic colors.

maybe the elite XI will have a basic colorway.

they only double box for what they call "hot" releases, multi-item orders, or gift boxed orders. Jordan retros tend to get the double box treatment if purchased on day 1. as a lot of people learned with the hazelnut release, brons aren't always considered hot tho.

The box shouldn't matter but I hate getting brand new sneakers with busted packaging..

Thanks for the info. Congrats on your 2k pair.

I still think the biggest troll of the year goes to Jimmy Jazz and the Cork X fiasco. We will have online at midnight, no between midnight and 8 am, I mean sometime this weekend, no not THIS weekend but Monday. Whoops we sent out entire stock to a store and the store sold them all, no we won't tell you what store is was because they sold them, no need.

I still think the biggest troll of the year goes to Jimmy Jazz and the Cork X fiasco. We will have online at midnight, no between midnight and 8 am, I mean sometime this weekend, no not THIS weekend but Monday. Whoops we sent out entire stock to a store and the store sold them all, no we won't tell you what store is was because they sold them, no need.

:lol: that's definitely a top pick for the year in my book. I just think SA took it to another level by actually having people purchase the shoe then adding in the color description after its sold out.

Almost to the All-Star break, averaging 20-5-5 and I didn't get picked to be and All-Star or on the Rookie team?  BS haha

Anyways, for people that have the Miami Nights in person how good are they, I love the carbon fiber look but seem to cant get myself to drop the 200 on them.  Cop or not?

Would get it right away if FTL would let me use my rewards on them

Last edited:
He has to at least for the 1st half. Those with them tight brazzer x mas jerseys is gonna look mad funny on him.
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyways, for people that have the Miami Nights in person how good are they, I love the carbon fiber look but seem to cant get myself to drop the 200 on them.  Cop or not?

Would get it right away if FTL would let me use my rewards on them
I love them but I'm not bias to the fact that the carbon fiber does look kind of cheap in person 
eyes.gif
 probably a tie between my second favorite KP's and right behind my number one's the FI's
glasses.gif
 I picked up mine last night and was surprised at how hard it was to find them, they were sold out everywhere I went, I had to hit three malls just to track them down but I got 'em and they're definitely top 3 out of everything that has dropped so far
pimp.gif
 I wouldn't wait to long if I was you because they definitely sold better than I and I think everyone else had anticipated which definitely drove the demand up a bit more since they're not sitting more people are gonna go for them and they were said to be the second most limited release behind the FI's so I'm pretty sure they won't last much longer....

Last edited:
Undecided on what christmas shoes I want. If not those, maybe BHM will be my first XI the purple and gold are dope. Haven't loved any of the cw's so far.

Ohm keeping me from scooping the mn... Been focused on buying older shoes lately.... And anything I put on top of. 200 would properly get me one of my grail s.....
Decision decision... not trying to od on purple... Plus I already have the mn9...

No
Damn, I ordered those too, hope it's not the gammas, I'd be pissed

No way, don't tell me I'm getting some gammas instead of the KP's, I had to pick these or the MN's , I don't wanna get screwed over returning these then having the MN Sold out

Anyone know where I can find a pair of Aways in size 13
nerd.gif
 (preferably under retail) ? I just had a pair in my cart from finishline on my work cpu but released them and went to order off of my phone and they weren't there, got back on the cpu and somebody had grabbed them
mean.gif

Anyone know where I can find a pair of Aways in size 13 :nerd:  (preferably under retail) ? I just had a pair in my cart from finishline on my work cpu but released them and went to order off of my phone and they weren't there, got back on the cpu and somebody had grabbed them :smh:  

FYI - finishline doesn't have a "cart" system so you didn't release anything. Its a whoever checks out first system.

I love them but I'm not bias to the fact that the carbon fiber does look kind of cheap in person 
eyes.gif
 probably a tie between my second favorite KP's and right behind my number one's the FI's
glasses.gif
 I picked up mine last night and was surprised at how hard it was to find them, they were sold out everywhere I went, I had to hit three malls just to track them down but I got 'em and they're definitely top 3 out of everything that has dropped so far
pimp.gif
 I wouldn't wait to long if I was you because they definitely sold better than I and I think everyone else had anticipated which definitely drove the demand up a bit more since they're not sitting more people are gonna go for them and they were said to be the second most limited release behind the FI's so I'm pretty sure they won't last much longer....
Right on thanks, I think I'll pull the trigger and if I don't like them in person I can just sell/return them.  Went through the same problem with the Prism X's last year and regret not getting them.  Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom