Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That sole on the BHM's withe the gold flakes
glasses.gif

joints are the best CW ive seen.  I know they are for his HS but i hope Nike dosent wait until St Pattys day to releasem

FYI - finishline doesn't have a "cart" system so you didn't release anything. Its a whoever checks out first system.

Thanks, I never knew that :smh:

yea, nike is the spot that really got people thinking everything is a cart. eastbay runs a pseudo cart but its not really reserved for you like it is for nike. finishline uses the SPA page to throttle traffic instead of implementing a real cart system.

^Yeah that pair has been posted. I think the nickname is officially supposed to be "Miami vs Akron" or something like that, even though everybody's probably gonna end up calling them HWCs, Knicks, etc lol. They had some story about them on CounterKicks

Saw MN in person. Was super disappointed with the Carbon part. Looks no where near as good as the pictures and its very very clearly not actual CF but just a print. Such a shame, hope they make an elite version with real CF.

On a side note the silver on Brons kicks would make for an insane Raiders ID!!!! :smokin

Ordered the wrong size in my MN. Went TTS, and I just got to try them on in store and they were absurdly tight in the toebox. Then a .5 size up just felt too long. I think my feet just arent cut out for these, which is unfortunate because they seemed comfortable otherwise. Canceling my 10 through EB now, not sure if they put cancelled immediately back on the site.

If the posite parts on the MNs were made of real carbon fiber they'd be uncomfortable as hell and practically unwearable from the multiple cracks you'd get in the CF.
Agreed, anyone who hooped in the X elites can attest to that!  Cracks in the ankle portions on first session for those. 

I was actually kinda impressed by the "Carbon Fiber" print on the MN's, was expecting it to look "cheap." 

Feeling like a BAUSE right now.  It's such an amazing feeling, it's like drugs man.The Creme dela Creme price. $200 SHIPPED.  That adrenaline doe.

No tax :pimp:

END pair will be here Wednesday... Taking these babies to Honduras the weekend after next

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom