Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Think ill have to try these on before i make a final decision, a lunarlon/zoom air combo sounds so comfortable

nike-lebron-11-armory-slate-6-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-11-armory-slate-7-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-11-armory-slate-5-570x427.jpg

Don't forget the shank plate thats going to be under this so the ride will be comfortable and have a little spring to it also. The flex grooves in the insole are really nice too :nerd:

No swooshes on a "Nike" shoe, would make the shoe better? :rolleyes

Sounds crazy right? If only it had worked before...like say on another athletes shoe. oh thats right...the NIKE air jordan hasnt had a swoosh since 85. How do those Jordans sell? Are they still making them?

I'm not saying there were no good CWs, but many of the PEs should have been GRs.

I don't even to feel like it was that bad though, a lot worse on the older lebrons where PEs wasn't released... The only one for the 10s I can think of that I really wanted and didn't cop was the crown jewels.

If Nike gives us the 10 treatment on these 11s I'll be a happy dude

Nothing was wrong with the colorways on the Xs.
Agreed.
There were plenty of good CW's out of the 30+ ones that were released. Nike gave consumers SO many retail options, along with NikeID, that there is really no need for people to complain about unreleased samples or game worn PE's. Compared to the IX, where almost every CW worked imo, its easy for people to say that the X CW's were "wack", but thats clearly not the case.
Not trying to spark up the PE debate, but I think a lot of lebron buyers have just become spoiled over the past couple years

Last edited:
The only size available is a 8.5
mean.gif

and I've heard they sale fakes, but its on NT list of legit sellers.

Either way I won't be messing with em.
Not fakes "B" grades, although I've never ordered from them.  Just what I've heard from legit sources

Oh and forgot to post this not sure if it's in this thread, I looked a few pages back, didn't see anything.

[h1]New LeBron Sneaker Will Debut on Nike iD[/h1]

Jul 18, 2013 | 1:55 PM    Written By: Francisco

Last edited:
looks like a combination of the 9's and X's. I'll cop a pair or 2, especially if anything like that Jazyrdead purple/black PS comes out

Back
Top Bottom