Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
New pics have me all in on the ASG's, really digging the white hyperposite and the sole.   Super glad Nike didn't throw on a glow in the dark sole, the one they chose is different and much better.  I could really do without the glow in the dark altogether, does nothing for me. 

This. I rock my shoes in the daytime. GITD is cool and 3m is cooler but when pictures surfaced without knowing if asg glowed in the dark or bhm had 3m the bhm cw was the better looking shoe. I understand a lot of ppl like them but if i had to choose out of the 3 (jay glazes dq) i would pick the bhm with slh coming as a consolation prize. That is all lol

Last edited:
who goes to the nightclub with a pair of basketball sneakers on? smh

Not feeling those BHMs ASGs or Summit Lakes that have been showing up. Sign me up for that graffiti pair though

Ehhh I think I might be done with lebrons. Had high hopes for the XI but the prints on these are garbage, on par with the patterns on foams and just slight above those Jordan 1s with the little pictures on them. Dudes really diggin having a honey comb print pattern on their shoe has me thinking Lebrons line is no longer my style. 

STILL PISSED THAT THERE IS NO BLACKOUT XI's!!!! Nike isnt getting me with that NikeID "make the colorways we should have" scam

Last edited:
Only really want the ASG. Pass on graffiti, BHM, and SLH. What ever happened to the Homes? no release date?
Don't tell me Graffiti's are being called the homes

Last edited:
who goes to the nightclub with a pair of basketball sneakers smh

Lol

the pair I was referring to in my post wasn't a basketball shoe, it was an opening ceremony x Adidas collaboration shoe...with 3m laces.

But as far as wearing basketball shoes out, I've done it before and depending on where I am so is everyone else especially if you include retros.

Just about every club's dress code says no sneakers, but dress code should never matter if you know what you're doing.

I don't expect everyone to understand that though.

I wear basketball kicks to the nightclub cause I already rock my kicks like that anyway. If I'm buying a shoe it's never really for basketball until they get beat up.

Last edited:
ASG are nice. i love that there is a design on the sole, liner, and tongue but the rest of the shoe is clean.

THIS......I wish they would have done this with all the special releases like Xmas, Bhm, Grafitti, Hornets etc etc I didn't really feel the the TW's but I still liked the execution better than the stuff coming out covered in prints :smh:

Ehhh I think I might be done with lebrons. Had high hopes for the XI but the prints on these are garbage, on par with the patterns on foams and just slight above those Jordan 1s with the little pictures on them. Dudes really diggin having a honey comb print pattern on their shoe has me thinking Lebrons line is no longer my style. 

STILL PISSED THAT THERE IS NO BLACKOUT XI's!!!! Nike isnt getting me with that NikeID "make the colorways we should have" scam

THIS....I don't know where or how they went down the path that has been chosen or how guys are really going crazy over them but to each his own :smh:

Why should they have made a black out? Cuz the last models didn't sell well? Sure the carbon x did but it wasn't all black. The 9? Was at marshals for $60! The 8? Was on sale for $80 at retailers months after release, into the 9 release.

Do I love the black out? Absolutely. But will the average person pay $200 for an all black? No, they'll likely go on sale like previous models. Be grateful we even have the option of iD. Nike isn't stupid, they know what they're doing

Lol

the pair I was referring to in my post wasn't a basketball shoe, it was an opening ceremony x Adidas collaboration shoe...with 3m laces.

But as far as wearing basketball shoes out, I've done it before and depending on where I am so is everyone else especially if you include retros.

Just about every club's dress code says no sneakers, but dress code should never matter if you know what you're doing.

I don't expect everyone to understand that though.

I get you lol. I'd say probably 80% of the time I hit the club I'm in sneakers (Jordan's, Lebron's, Foams etc) and I club in the 757 & DMV. I typically do VIP with bottle service & they usually don't really care all that they see is $$$ As long as your outfit is clean not baggy with huge shirts for the people who still do that your usually good. Now if I do a more upscale club for example Park in DC I break out the Mezlan's or some Allen Edmonds but that's less times than often

Last edited:
probably like the "creamsicle" joints the best of the new bunch. Still wouldn't mind FI if 300 or less but doesn't seem too likely.
$300 is doable for the FI right now. Had a bunch of sellers accepting that offer. Seems the hype has died down for the most part, so strike fast before it jumps back later

Sometimes 3M can really take a shoe design to the next level. Especially when it comes to JB XIII model. Looking back those 2013 were really trash.

It will be interesting to see how the glow would be ASG on these.

I'm still disappointed they decided not to drop the Home PE Lebron wore. That white posite look and the red hyperfuse meshed perfectly.

I don't know why but I love the look on the graffiti

SLH all day rest of this is all... if i get em ..i get em if not ill hit the comic book store come out a whole lot cheaper hobby ive learned to not worry about kicks as much....

Man I wish my man would support my sneaker habit :smh: :lol: He's not into them so it doesn't work.... woe is me.

bigj505 bigj505 man how you getting GS for under retail :nerd:

for the MN, citygear had 30% off of all GS shoes for one of its 11 days of Christmas sales. got my fiancé the MN for 98 and babyj505 the gammas for 35.

actually, her shoes are better than mine since I sell off shoes once I hit 50 pairs and she just hordes them :smh:

Them SLH's got WAAAAY too much going on for me, the 9s are still the best to date IMO.

As of right now unless BHM release in GS I'm only on the hunt for those ASGs

so my gamma blue came in today and on the left shoe the date was 6/10/2013, and on the right it says 6/12/2013, anyone have this? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom