Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Never heard of them, legit check anyone?
nerd.gif
It's from Saint Alfred sneaker boutique in Chicago, extremely legit.  They have had shoe collaborations in the past with major brands.  Great shop. 

Last edited:
local FTL has Xmas available in assorted sizes, not sure specifically. Just a heads up for those still looking.

585-425-4336

Might get some stuff for this but, I was wondering if there was a way to protect the swoosh on the leborn xi christmas from having the paint chipped off. I was playing basketball in them and some of the paint came off while I was playing. 

Last edited:

Might get some stuff for this but, I was wondering if there was a way to protect the swoosh on the leborn xi christmas from having the paint chipped off. I was playing basketball in them and some of the paint came off while I was playing. 
I was thinking about masking the shoe off and using high heat clear coat on the swoosh.  My elite 9's did the same thing.  

I was thinking about masking the shoe off and using high heat clear coat on the swoosh.  My elite 9's did the same thing.  
I was thinking clear nail polish, but then it's nail polish, it's gunna chip off eventually... high heat clear coat? is that some industrial thing or something?

anybody with access to Swoosh accounts have any idea if the dunkman can be copped with the disco? msg me if you dont wanna share openly. i know some1 who will help me out, just wondering if i should bother him

Yep, them hornets got a lil too much goin on w/ the comb print...Yep, the 9's are the best so I'm glad I still have mines now

Checks thread to see what's going on w/ swoosh-less xi

see's hex-a-lite print on the slh's

stays disappointed w/ the xi

IMO gimmick = features, colors etc added to a particular shoe that is a carbon copy of something done in the past...in attempt to try and capitalize off of a past shoes success.

IMO i think the orange forging irons was a big time gimmick patterned after the galaxy IX.

cork, denim, GITD can all be considered a gimmick to some. but as long as its executed well, thats all that matters. (besides, i dont think the cork thing has ever been done before)

i also believe that the graffitis are a big time gimmick...but if the graffiti was placed on the same place that the honeycomb is on the SLH then it would have been executed much better and IMO been a good looking shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom