Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
WAIT WAIT WAIT. PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THE CORKS WERE MADE FROM ACTUAL CORK???????

Funny thing is, is that they are made of genuine cork.. now who looks dumb?

"Paying tribute to LeBron James and his first championship, Nike Sportswear has created a special lifestyle edition of the LEBRON X shoe that is made of genuine cork."

View media item 496394

Last edited:
definitely not feeling these....I thought the X's were alright, but I thought the 8's and 9's were better.... these, just no thanks, not for me. and definitely not for $200!

2e1acz9.gif

:rofl:

if anyone will do it, it's nike. They'll make the first glass sneaker, slap a LBJ logo on it and charge $500 for 1 pair.

ever since the lebron 9s, every lebron to come out looks incomplete to me. it started with the 9s, the regular models silhouette looked funny, the elite model fixed the funny looking shape of the shoes, then the x's, they look good but i knew right away that something was missing, too plain i guess till they added that diamond cut carbon fiber on the elite models. the xi's looks good but something looks off, not sure what it is but i think the elite model will of course fix this again.. if only we can get the final design before the playoffs smh..

WAIT WAIT WAIT. PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE THE CORKS WERE MADE FROM ACTUAL CORK???????

Funny thing is, is that they are made of genuine cork.. now who looks dumb?

"Paying tribute to LeBron James and his first championship, Nike Sportswear has created a special lifestyle edition of the LEBRON X shoe that is made of genuine cork."

View media item 496394

When keeping it real goes wrong :lol:

My friends pair of corks got water damaged i knew it was a bad investment

I see I'm not the only one looking forward to the blackout colorway of the XIs.
laugh.gif

The blackout/triple black colorway has always been a favorite of mine in the LeBron line. To this day I still regret not picking up the Blackout IVs.

Planned on picking up the Carbons a few months after they dropped so that I could get them for a discount, since the all black colorways of LeBrons tend to sit for a while but those joints seemed to disappear off the face of the earth after a few weeks (at least in my size) so I couldn't.
laugh.gif

If a blackout XIs drop, those will copped on release date.

If they made corks of the Xi they wouldn't be of this version. They would be nsw which look terrible right now. So it wouldn't be that hard to make a cork version of these

nike will def release something nice. glass lebron XI? who knows! Stop acting like the "cork" release was not ahead of its time and ridiculous AS WELL.

Hey man, if the glass colorway actually comes out. You called it haha.

But yeah im really loving these 11s, they remind me of the 9s with the sleak but rugged look

ever since the lebron 9s, every lebron to come out looks incomplete to me. it started with the 9s, the regular models silhouette looked funny, the elite model fixed the funny looking shape of the shoes, then the x's, they look good but i knew right away that something was missing, too plain i guess till they added that diamond cut carbon fiber on the elite models. the xi's looks good but something looks off, not sure what it is but i think the elite model will of course fix this again.. if only we can get the final design before the playoffs smh..

Funny....You didn't mention the 8 PS as being the perfect extension of the 8. What happened, not expensive enough?

dont post again. try hitting your head against your acer laptop until it doesn't turn on anymore
U ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE KICKS ARE MADE OF GENUINE CORK?  IDIOT. LET ME GUESS, U THINK ARMORPOSITE IS MADE FROM GENUINE KNIGHTS' ARMOR PLATES?  WAIT WAIT, NEXT U GON TELL ME DA KDVI BAMBOO IS MADE OF WAIT FOR IT...

Back
Top Bottom